Recruits Considering Sims Topic

Is the number of recruits who are considering sims at the start of recruiting consistent at all levels (D3-D1A)? Does the number of recruits considering sims increase as you move up divisions?

10/3/2016 8:51 PM
They decrease as your vision gets better. I think this is the same across all levels.
10/4/2016 12:45 PM
Posted by waregl72 on 10/4/2016 12:45:00 PM (view original):
They decrease as your vision gets better. I think this is the same across all levels.
I would disagree with 1a. Seems there are more sims there. No numbers to back it up just the eyeball test.
10/4/2016 1:01 PM
At D1 there is no vision. Sims are on players from the jump; the less sims there are, the more undecided recruits there will be. Therefore, the more full a world is, the less recruits will be considering Sims from the get go.
10/4/2016 4:29 PM
Recruits Considering Sims Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.