Fizworld Season 36 < 2 openings> Topic

Join a world with Fiz, not one of those flat worlds... and what better than Fizworld! (Oh well, I'm trying!) Fun world with great owners!
10/13/2016 11:40 AM
Nothing like winter ball! Join now!
10/15/2016 4:27 PM
This is not meant just as a "bump". This is meant to explain why you should join our world. Indy_Indians, the commissioner, and myself had a good talk 2 day's ago. I suggested, like others, that we go public to fill up and start playing ball. His answer was, "Going public isn't an option. We're only 3 owners from having a group of strong owners that will be with us year after year. That was my dream when I became commissioner and it still is. I have been working hard for years to build the right group of owners and we're very close. If we can just be patient and find 3 more solid owners I believe we're there!" Guy's, my point is if you're looking for a world with 32 solid owners, owners that will build their teams season after season and stick with their world, we are very, very close. we are only 3 owners away from that. If you are that kind of owner and want to be a part of that kind of world sign up to Fizworld today and become part of the solution, part of the best world in this game!
10/17/2016 9:41 AM
Looking like we're staying private so fear not, we will welcome 3 new owners who enjoy that.
10/18/2016 7:26 PM
Fizworld isn't going anywhere. Be part of this great world! Join today!
10/21/2016 3:46 PM
One spot taken, 2 remaining. Join now!
10/24/2016 9:09 PM
◂ Prev 12
Fizworld Season 36 < 2 openings> Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.