Fire Buck Showalter Topic

And I'm not kidding. I don't care how good people think he is. You lose a do or die game in extras with Ubaldo, while a Cy Young candidate sits on his *** in the pen? That's horsesh*t.

And letting his little pet Reimold PH against Liriano instead of Mancini was colossally stupid. After the K, I said "and now, to top it off, he'll make a key error." The error didn't factor in with Edwin's homer, but it still happened.

Any manager who performs like Buck did tonight in a "Game 7" situation should be fired.
10/4/2016 11:53 PM
I'm so glad this game was nationally televised. National writers grilled Buck and took him to task for an awful decision, while as usual, the creampuff Baltimore media did jacksh*t.
10/5/2016 12:51 AM
YOU CAN HAVE TERRY COLLINS. HOW DO THESE GOOD OLE BOYS KEEP GETTING HIRED?
10/5/2016 4:37 AM
Oh well, its not like the Orioles had a chance to do anything anyway.
10/5/2016 6:04 AM
Fire Buck Showalter Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.