ODL 62 Team Rosters and stuff Topic

10. benhoidal - Karl Malone, Hassan Whiteside, Klay Thompson,

if klay doesn't play the 3, who will since you are in need of precious dimes? this is the best inside-out team thus far. formidable as hell. but to find quality asts men are gonna hurt your sterling def. nice trio, ben. m&m's... sweet and crunchy
10/9/2016 4:09 PM (edited)
23. jhsukow - Scottie Pippen, Julius Erving, Tom Boerwinkle Serge Ibaka,

this squad keeps me intrigued. dangerous. everyone dimes-up and boards or boards and eats dimers, haha.. Bullwinkle the moose is one of the better value players in the odl. a perfect 3rd round pick. there are a couple of pg's available still that keeps this little-big man agenda going forward. Serge, late in the 3rd! nice. he will compliment the frontcourt and keeps this ship plowing ahead.
10/9/2016 8:58 PM (edited)
17. jcred5 - John Stockton, Kawhi Leonard, Tyson Chandler,

the fog of war. I'm a little lost in the smoke. terrific efg%'s, mediocre usage. but jcred is savvy... your f-18 fighter jets are set for take-off, right?
10/9/2016 4:25 PM (edited)
15. all3 - Kevin Garnett, Artis Gilmore, Derek Harper,

harper was a perfect pick here. couldn't spend too much, but needed a 7 mil player to man the point. the 6 mil ones could work, but you needed a 2900 min man with good numbers to keep the duo 10 mil men viable. you still have to tip-toe through the tulips with your cash, but you're not crushing the flowers yet. good trio
10/9/2016 4:30 PM
19. midzim - Dwayne Wade, Hakeem Olajuwon, Horace Grant,

wow! Horace now. the big calming effect placed inside the two razorbacks. nice 3rd rounder, mid.
10/9/2016 4:39 PM
Posted by scudmissle on 10/9/2016 4:00:00 PM (view original):
6. bkbillups - Shawn Marion, Marcus Camby, Shawn Kemp, Gary Payton,

this is what happens when you know what you're doing when you trade down. very nice late drafting in the 2nd... and early in the 3rd. this squad fits well together. kemp is a t.o. and foul machine, but no one else is. which payton season you using. I like the 50% 7 ast season. good value here with these 4. a little of everything, like beef stew. mmm.
Haven't decided which Payton I'm using, depends on who else I get.
10/9/2016 5:17 PM
22. copernircus - Jason Kidd, Bill Russell, Patrick Ewing,

well you're no longer peanut butter. I see deep dish cheese pizza now with crispy edges. mmm. in need of pepperoni and sausage. have a feeling you were eye-balling ewing for a while. very nice pairing there.
10/9/2016 5:59 PM
loving the food analogies. makes me want sausage pizza. damn acid reflux
10/9/2016 6:06 PM
8. thomcat - Moses Malone, Elton Brand, Bobby Jones,

lethal trio, like silent ninjas creeping around the house. 3 different body shapes who are efficient and work together well. if this was a house in progress, just need the electrical works and plumbing. bobby will thrive in this environment and his 4 dimes a game average will increase as well as his above avg. efg%. brand can play either the 3 or the 4, so that's a nice advantage, especially when drafting backups that can make the depth chart seamless.
10/9/2016 6:56 PM (edited)
14. mikee1 - Dennis Rodman, Manu Ginobili, Tracy McGrady,

mikee teams up manu again with another 30+usg guy. maybe not LeBron this time but finds T-Mac available in the 3rd. this is a poor-man's version of LeBron, but still very effective I think. however, this time rodman is aboard which mikee didn't have last time, a dominant rebounder. in three rounds, dimes, boards, 3's and specific skill sets hang like Christmas tree bulbs. watch out! santa is coming to town. nice drafting. lots of money left
10/9/2016 7:10 PM
jhsukow has two SGs and an SF but I think he plans on playing a couple of them at SF and PF?
10/10/2016 12:14 PM
serge is definitely the pf
10/10/2016 12:43 PM
sure but he is 100% at SF in some seasons
10/10/2016 12:47 PM
The plan is having Serge at PF, but I am WILLING (WILLING, NOT PLAN A) to let Dr. J see some minutes at PG
10/10/2016 5:37 PM
yeah, this is an intriguing team. gl with the experimentation
10/10/2016 11:28 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...12 Next ▸
ODL 62 Team Rosters and stuff Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.