ODL 62 Team Rosters and stuff Topic

will continue with team commentary when I return to Beijing later tonight. lots of interesting squads forming
10/10/2016 11:31 PM
Posted by scudmissle on 10/10/2016 11:31:00 PM (view original):
will continue with team commentary when I return to Beijing later tonight. lots of interesting squads forming
I always get hungry when you talk about China.
10/10/2016 11:55 PM
haha... me too and I live here!! Beijing, for all its drawbacks: terrible pollution, 25 mil people and clogged traffic 24 hrs a day, the restaurants here are the best in the world, and I've been around the world a few times. haha.
10/11/2016 12:36 AM
if eleibowitz ever wakes up, i'll make my pick in 3 hours.
10/11/2016 12:37 AM
Just FYI scud you are doing an amazing job on the evaluations! Holding my breath to see if my 4th/5th round picks work as planned, like my 2nd/3rd did.
10/11/2016 4:08 AM
I'm curious what you guys think of my Millsap at SF move.
10/11/2016 9:45 AM
he'll cheer do
10/11/2016 11:11 AM
Posted by cjok1051 on 10/11/2016 4:08:00 AM (view original):
Just FYI scud you are doing an amazing job on the evaluations! Holding my breath to see if my 4th/5th round picks work as planned, like my 2nd/3rd did.
Well nothing has been said about my team, so..
10/11/2016 11:17 AM
coming up, beach.
10/11/2016 12:07 PM
2. beachhouse - Lebron James, Anthony Davis, A. Drummond,

this is a typical strong start with great balance, scoring and decent def. I don't know why but these 3 remind me of a Frampton song. fun, cool, and innovative. "do you feel like we do" I love Anthony davis. wish he could board more, but you've got him popping when LeBron is dishing. lord drum can board and the king does everything else. not to mention this is a well funded team. gobs of moola left. but now comes slimmer pickin's for those of you at the beginning of the draft slots. when drafting 1-8 ya gotta get those first three right. "do you feel like we do?" wish I did, beach. good job
10/11/2016 12:16 PM
15. all3 - Kevin Garnett, Artis Gilmore, Derek Harper, Paul Millsap,

there are so many strong teams so far. the odl has to be the toughest thing in wis, in any sport, to win. all3 doesn't make things any easier here. millsap was a very nice pick in the fourth. I like his 56 def season the best, but I'm sure you're gonna go with the big 87 season, 99% at SF. but take a good look at the 56 season. lose some on def, but the numbers jive better with the guys you've got now. it's nice to look at three 80+ defenders and a 90 dude, but millsap was drafted to play the 3. I like garnett at the 3, but that season is costly as hell. I made the money mistake last season of putting KG at the 3. gotta go with that 10m Gilmore season unless using the 25% usage season. but that one has tons of t.o.'s. this is a flexible team with definite skill sets. nice job, all3. BLT, bacon lettuce and tomato all way. now u need some mayo and a pickle.
10/11/2016 12:23 PM
9. dh555 - David Robinson, Kevin McHale, Donyell Marshall, Walt Frazier,

dh is back in the dance, and he's doing the watoosie! freak show talent and rocky horror picture show cast. each position is carefully manicured to compliment the next fella. I hate this team! I love this team! frazier in the 4th is a crime. but as I see it, you've spent 34m now, which leaves a paltry 13mil left. that's about 1.5 mil over budget I think. but you have the key components to survive a weaker bench. gotta find that 20% ast guy next to shore up frazier's one weakness. I'd call this team, Frankenstein.
10/11/2016 12:32 PM
Thanks Scud, definitely looking to get the missing pieces next.
10/11/2016 12:33 PM
13. eleibowitz - Larry Bird, Oscar Robertson, Andre Kirilenko, Emeka Okafor,

another sick, deceptive, well-funded eleibowitz squad. I was not a fan of the bird-Oscar pairing, but now they have room to operate and terrorize while getting ample support from behind. damn glad that 71 def season of emeka's is such a whuss on minutes played, otherwis3 his 19% usage and great efficiency would rate him a 2nd rounder. but the dude cannot hit free throws. happy about that. kirilenko has been a staple in eleib's wheelhouse teams for some time. he's got him again, which makes bird the sg and Oscar at the controls. the best positon to be shopping for in the 5th is a PF (imo). the cast is larger than the pg or sf. need another 25% dreb guy
10/11/2016 12:42 PM
Posted by scudmissle on 10/11/2016 12:32:00 PM (view original):
9. dh555 - David Robinson, Kevin McHale, Donyell Marshall, Walt Frazier,

dh is back in the dance, and he's doing the watoosie! freak show talent and rocky horror picture show cast. each position is carefully manicured to compliment the next fella. I hate this team! I love this team! frazier in the 4th is a crime. but as I see it, you've spent 34m now, which leaves a paltry 13mil left. that's about 1.5 mil over budget I think. but you have the key components to survive a weaker bench. gotta find that 20% ast guy next to shore up frazier's one weakness. I'd call this team, Frankenstein.
great job on the evals scud...always a fun read

you are right about my team...its gonna be a struggle to put together a decent bench...i wanted to spend less in the 4th on a cheaper pg but frazier was too good to pass up...i plan on playing him at sg since i needed two ast% heavy guards after getting no ast% at all from the frontcourt...could be a contender if i get the right pg
10/11/2016 1:19 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...12 Next ▸
ODL 62 Team Rosters and stuff Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.