If I'm not mistaken, I remember seeing something on these forums about what in the practice plan details corrolated with what skill for the player. In other words, what you could adjust to work on a particular rating/skill. I wanted to reference this information to adjust my practice plan. Does anyone know where I can find this or have a link?
10/7/2016 11:04 AM
I have a question....during playoffs do you still gain points with practice? I thought I saw somewhere that you don't?
10/8/2016 7:37 AM
To best of my knowledge you should gain after every game played. But not 100 percent sure.
10/8/2016 1:33 PM
Posted by mojolad on 10/8/2016 1:33:00 PM (view original):
To best of my knowledge you should gain after every game played. But not 100 percent sure.
You gain it while you're team is in it I. So at DIA you get 1 extra day of practice (if you make a bowl) for the other divisions you get it as you're still playing. I believe...
10/8/2016 4:15 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.