Coaching Longevity Preference Topic

Does this refer to a coach's time at the school or in the world? I would've assumed the former--if it's time in the world, then it's basically meaningless at D1 since everyone would be very good. But I just took over a new job in Wooden and I'm getting "very good" on the longevity preference despite being the coach there for all of two days. Is this a bug, or is this preference just not well thought-out?
10/7/2016 11:13 AM
Depends on what you do in those two days I guess :) I'd have to think that's a bug or you're right, all D1 coaches would have that.
10/7/2016 11:52 AM
Yeah they need to change this for sure.
10/7/2016 12:44 PM
I thought the same thing. I just took over Kentucky and I'm at "good" with recruits looking for a long time coach.
10/7/2016 12:54 PM
I have 15ish seasons in tark but only 2 at Fresno St-I was either bad it very bad for long time coach.
10/7/2016 1:32 PM
I'm at a new job this season and I am Very Bad with every recruit that has the preference for a long-time coach. Must be a bug for those of you who aren't getting it.
10/7/2016 2:45 PM
BETA = you needed to be there 5 seasons to get good rating
10/7/2016 3:11 PM
Posted by skinzfan36 on 10/7/2016 2:45:00 PM (view original):
I'm at a new job this season and I am Very Bad with every recruit that has the preference for a long-time coach. Must be a bug for those of you who aren't getting it.
I'll send a ticket then.
10/7/2016 3:31 PM
Ticket response: known bug, fix will be released soon
10/7/2016 7:20 PM
I just posted this in the "3.0 problems" thread and have also submitted a ticket (waiting for a reply).

I've been the coach at Arcadia in Smith World literally since day one (seasons 1 to present -- 90 seasons), and recruits with "Wants Long-time Coach" preference are all listed as Very Bad.

I know in the Beta world, everyone initially had "Very Bad" because it was a new world..... but I assume the upgrade to 3.0 wouldn't "reset the counter", so to speak.
10/10/2016 1:20 PM
Coaching Longevity Preference Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.