Grab her by the p***y Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
OMG that video was hilarious. Billy Bush doesn't come out of that too well either.
10/7/2016 5:24 PM
I didn't expect him to get pounded like this. He'd already gotten by with what he said about veterans and everything else.
10/9/2016 1:00 AM
I'd still rather have a sexist hothead than a delusion liar.
Heck, I'd vote for Larry Flint before I'd for for Clinton.
B!tch is bad news for this Country.
Can't imagine one single problem this Country is having getting better under 4 years (or however long before she's in jail) of her "leadership".
Of course, all Government materials (including road signs) will be written in a dozen languages, and we'll be handing out $100,000 checks to all immigrants who cross our totally unguarded boarders. Not to worry though, we'll pay for it by selling naming-rights for the Country to the highest bidder (with a "small" kickback after her term and time served).

10/9/2016 10:00 AM
How can he grab anything with his tiny hands?
10/9/2016 10:14 AM
Posted by all3 on 10/9/2016 10:00:00 AM (view original):
I'd still rather have a sexist hothead than a delusion liar.
Heck, I'd vote for Larry Flint before I'd for for Clinton.
B!tch is bad news for this Country.
Can't imagine one single problem this Country is having getting better under 4 years (or however long before she's in jail) of her "leadership".
Of course, all Government materials (including road signs) will be written in a dozen languages, and we'll be handing out $100,000 checks to all immigrants who cross our totally unguarded boarders. Not to worry though, we'll pay for it by selling naming-rights for the Country to the highest bidder (with a "small" kickback after her term and time served).

Claims to be about the jesus, calls woman he doesn't know a *****.

Never change, christian wetbrains.
10/9/2016 10:40 AM
Just because Bill did it, that don't make it okay for Trump.
10/10/2016 3:19 PM
It's probably the least surprising thing Trump has ever said. When I first heard it, I was sure I'd heard him say it before.

Kinda funny that after all the ******, surprising things Trump said, it's this completely unsurprising thing that really buries him.

When the video of him dropping the N word leaks, it'll just be Clinton spiking the football.
10/10/2016 3:36 PM
THE "N" WORD
10/10/2016 4:11 PM
12 Next ▸
Grab her by the p***y Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.