Grab her by the p***y Topic

Posted by all3 on 10/9/2016 7:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gin_caesar on 10/9/2016 10:40:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 10/9/2016 10:00:00 AM (view original):
I'd still rather have a sexist hothead than a delusion liar.
Heck, I'd vote for Larry Flint before I'd for for Clinton.
B!tch is bad news for this Country.
Can't imagine one single problem this Country is having getting better under 4 years (or however long before she's in jail) of her "leadership".
Of course, all Government materials (including road signs) will be written in a dozen languages, and we'll be handing out $100,000 checks to all immigrants who cross our totally unguarded boarders. Not to worry though, we'll pay for it by selling naming-rights for the Country to the highest bidder (with a "small" kickback after her term and time served).

Claims to be about the jesus, calls woman he doesn't know a *****.

Never change, christian wetbrains.
People in this Country that pay any attention know Clinton well enough to know she's a lying b!tch.
People in any Country with any brain at all know all Christians do and say things that aren't Christian. We aren't God, so we aren't perfect.
Try again - you stupid b!tch.
Must be nice, writing off all of your own faults while criticizing those of others.
10/10/2016 5:55 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
10/12/2016 2:22 PM
10/12/2016 2:24 PM
raucous has gone full DougOut.
10/12/2016 2:25 PM
DOUGY AND MUCOUS' HERO:

Limbaugh: The Left Sends Out "The Rape Police" Whenever There's Sex With "No Consent" (Also Known As Rape)

Rush Limbaugh: "If The Left Ever Senses And Smells That There's No Consent In Part Of The Equation Then Here Come The Rape Police"

10/12/2016 2:28 PM
No. I just thought they were funny.
10/12/2016 2:29 PM
They were. I laughed.
10/12/2016 2:29 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 10/12/2016 2:25:00 PM (view original):
raucous has gone full DougOut.
CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER!
10/12/2016 4:22 PM
Clinton and Trump both belong in jail rather than being candidates for President. Unbelievably disgusting election. Just wish there was a 3rd party candidate who had a chance.

Several other Republican candidates would have had a chance of beating Clinton, but instead the Republican Party nominated Trump-Unbelievable
10/12/2016 8:07 PM
10/13/2016 8:37 AM
Posted by all3 on 10/10/2016 6:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gin_caesar on 10/10/2016 5:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 10/9/2016 7:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gin_caesar on 10/9/2016 10:40:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 10/9/2016 10:00:00 AM (view original):
I'd still rather have a sexist hothead than a delusion liar.
Heck, I'd vote for Larry Flint before I'd for for Clinton.
B!tch is bad news for this Country.
Can't imagine one single problem this Country is having getting better under 4 years (or however long before she's in jail) of her "leadership".
Of course, all Government materials (including road signs) will be written in a dozen languages, and we'll be handing out $100,000 checks to all immigrants who cross our totally unguarded boarders. Not to worry though, we'll pay for it by selling naming-rights for the Country to the highest bidder (with a "small" kickback after her term and time served).

Claims to be about the jesus, calls woman he doesn't know a *****.

Never change, christian wetbrains.
People in this Country that pay any attention know Clinton well enough to know she's a lying b!tch.
People in any Country with any brain at all know all Christians do and say things that aren't Christian. We aren't God, so we aren't perfect.
Try again - you stupid b!tch.
Must be nice, writing off all of your own faults while criticizing those of others.
Very Clintonesque of me, isn't it?
Maybe that's why so many Americans defend her: they're guilty of the exact same thing. Everything is always somebody else's fault, and rules are always for everybody else.
FWIW, I have a lot more faults that calling you and Clinton b!tches. Unlike many, I own-up to them and except them as mine.
Now, what other stupid b!tch comments you got?
Why did you edit this post so many times? Quit taking the internet so seriously.
10/13/2016 5:21 PM
◂ Prev 12
Grab her by the p***y Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.