National Title Topic

Hello everyone!!!! I'm pretty new to this game and I seem to be doing "okay", so far. It seems pretty easy to make the playoffs...but winning the playoffs seems to be a lot more difficult. I'm playing in three different worlds at the moment. Does anyone have any advice for getting to and winning "the big game"? I know that you can't tell me too much because you want to win as well. Any advice at all would be much appreciated. Is there an average of how long it takes someone to win it all? How many seasons does it take to realize that you just suck? Thanks.
10/7/2016 10:02 PM
Took me 10 years to win my first title.
My advice: As long as you seen measurable improvement every successive season, keep working at it.
And my tip: Never carry dead weight on your roster. Even if they never play a down, bad players will bring down your whole team. Your team will let you down when you need them to win the most. Cut them as quickly as possible. You're better off with the bad reputation grade.
6/9/2017 5:09 AM
I started playing in 2010 and just won my first NC last month. Do worry about winning titles so much just try to get better in every aspect of the game. For me I was good at recruiting so I worked really hard to get great at it, that way I always had the players to compete with the great teams and then I started working on my gameplanning hard and heavy. A great piece of advice is to ask questions. Most coaches will help you if you have anything to ask.
6/14/2017 6:22 PM
National Title Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.