World Populations Topic

How can I see how many human coaches are active in each world?
10/9/2016 1:29 PM
Tarkanian is under mass exodus. I think recruiting did not go well. I fear Phelan will suffer the same fate, it's been tough recruiting whether it's competition, lack of talent or a scouting system with deficiencies.
10/9/2016 1:39 PM
How is wooden?
10/9/2016 1:44 PM
Maybe there are easier ways... but I just go to the RPI by school list and then sort by coaches. Then you can just count how many humans are there. Or copy and paste it into excel and have excel count for you.
10/9/2016 1:52 PM
Posted by Benis on 10/9/2016 1:52:00 PM (view original):
Maybe there are easier ways... but I just go to the RPI by school list and then sort by coaches. Then you can just count how many humans are there. Or copy and paste it into excel and have excel count for you.
How can you see that list if you don't have a team in the world? Basically I have around $60 in credits to burn and with the mass exodus from Tark I was thinking about picking up a team in a world with more human coaches, and was just wanting to see what was good. Wooden has openings now so I was looking there first.
10/9/2016 2:17 PM
Posted by snafu4u on 10/9/2016 2:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 10/9/2016 1:52:00 PM (view original):
How can you see that list if you don't have a team in the world? Basically I have around $60 in credits to burn and with the mass exodus from Tark I was thinking about picking up a team in a world with more human coaches, and was just wanting to see what was good. Wooden has openings now so I was looking there first.
Ah yeah, that only works for worlds you're in.

You should join Phelan. We have a real good conf @ USA S. 11 out of 12 spots are filled but we might lose 1-2 coaches after this season. LaGrange might be open and is probably a FF team next season. We're in CT right now.

You can check out the teams through my team profile

https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=14727

10/9/2016 2:47 PM
Posted by snafu4u on 10/9/2016 1:44:00 PM (view original):
How is wooden?
Wooden is currently 93/86/75 for humans at D1/D2/D3.
10/9/2016 4:55 PM
Is Wooden, the world that is in best shape? It does better than Rupp and Tark.
10/9/2016 4:57 PM
Wooden's better off than Rupp, don't know about Tark. The D1 levels are the same, but Rupp is currently at 60 in D2 and 62 in D3 (but that data could change shortly since we're getting ready to go into the second session.)
10/9/2016 5:09 PM
World Populations Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.