LBs career leaders in Ints, PDs Topic

The best PD and Int'ing DB I have had on my team have about a third of the number my best LB has. Does it mean anything if my LBs are career leaders in Ints and PDs? Are my DBs playing too far off the receivers, for example?
10/9/2016 3:15 PM
I don't think so. You're teams are pretty successful so I am guessing you are doing good things in your settings.
LB's cover as much as DB's. So why shouldn't he get great numbers. I'm assuming he is very talented(great attributes).
10/9/2016 4:32 PM
Just trying to get better.
10/9/2016 4:40 PM
This has been something that I've looked at as well. It just goes against logic. But this is a game and not real life.
10/9/2016 7:02 PM
With so many coaches throwing to running backs and tight ends, maybe the ball is flying around in the flat a lot more than in reality, resulting in more plays made by linebackers.
10/9/2016 7:06 PM
I am in agreement with hypnotoad. I think that in order to truly understand it..you would have to look at number of passes thrown to the various receiver types. This would then give the total number of opportunities for your LBs vs your DBs.
10/10/2016 11:10 AM
Posted by hypnotoad on 10/9/2016 7:06:00 PM (view original):
With so many coaches throwing to running backs and tight ends, maybe the ball is flying around in the flat a lot more than in reality, resulting in more plays made by linebackers.
This
10/10/2016 12:10 PM
LBs career leaders in Ints, PDs Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.