Linebacker Hierarchy Topic

Let's say I run a particular formation on defense that utilizes 4 Inside LB's. If I designate all LB's in that formation the be ILB's and I want the 2 fastest on the outside, should I place them in the 1 & 2 spot on my ILB roster? I have typically ordered them by skill at that position, rather than concerning myself with their speed.
10/10/2016 3:20 PM
It's weird, because when I look at the 3-4 in the Formation section it shows LB1 and LB2 in the OLB positions on the graphic. However, LB1 and LB4 appear to be the same position in the settings and LB2 and LB3 also look to be the same.

The 4-3 Graphic is messed up as well, showing LB1 to be ILB, but the picture shows him an OLB.

Basically, I have no idea.
10/10/2016 3:46 PM
I'd use my depth charts, and put my two fastest guys at OLB or LB User1 and the other two at ILB or LB User 2. Then in my formations, say 4-4, assign LB1 & 2 to LB OLB or User 1 and LB 3 & 4 as ILB or LB User 2.
10/10/2016 3:57 PM
Linebacker Hierarchy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.