When recruiting one lever higher and the recruit has a early or by 1st period signing preference but doesn't sign during the first session what are the chances of signing him during the 2nd session?
10/10/2016 3:30 PM
Your chances are good unless and until a higher level team puts in enough effort to get to signing consideration.
10/10/2016 4:00 PM
If he was an early signing and you're at moderate, if you've done enough to actually be very high after the hold comes off, chances are he signs the first cycle of session 2.
10/10/2016 4:37 PM
Posted by rednu on 10/10/2016 4:37:00 PM (view original):
If he was an early signing and you're at moderate, if you've done enough to actually be very high after the hold comes off, chances are he signs the first cycle of session 2.
I think that is wrong--if I understand the original question correctly.

If you are at D2--you can only sign a D1 recruit on the last day of session 2.

If you are at D3--you can only sign a D2 or D1 recruit on the last day of session 2.

At least that is how I understood it was supposed to happen.
But I could be wrong and I did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
10/10/2016 11:24 PM
Posted by bofreedom on 10/10/2016 11:24:00 PM (view original):

If you are at D3--you can only sign a D2 or D1 recruit on the last day of session 2.

You have your time frames off unless I missed a major change.

If you are at D2, you can only sign a D1 recruit in session 2.

If you are at D3, you can sign D2 recruits in session 2 and a D1 recruit in the final 24 hours of session 2.

I signed multiple D1 "early/EOP 1" preference players in the beta as a D2 program. They all signed on the first cycle of session 2 when I was the only team at moderate going into the break between session 1 and session 2.
10/10/2016 11:51 PM
Posted by rednu on 10/10/2016 11:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bofreedom on 10/10/2016 11:24:00 PM (view original):

You have your time frames off unless I missed a major change.

If you are at D2, you can only sign a D1 recruit in session 2.

If you are at D3, you can sign D2 recruits in session 2 and a D1 recruit in the final 24 hours of session 2.

I signed multiple D1 "early/EOP 1" preference players in the beta as a D2 program. They all signed on the first cycle of session 2 when I was the only team at moderate going into the break between session 1 and session 2.
Thanks, I understood that wrong.
10/11/2016 6:25 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.