FTM progressive, 1 team available! Drafting Now! Topic

This is a single season progressive league currently finishing its 8th season (83-84).
We need one owner to take over a team for the 84-85 season and hopefully beyond.
It is a well organized league with some great long term owners.
New owners can switch location and team name upon acquiring a new team, but must stay geographically relevant to its division.

Team 1: Dallas Mavericks - Available! - Division Champion

Marques Johnson
Darrell Griffith
James Edwards
Eddie Johnson
Kyle Macy
Billy Knight
Mike Evans
James Bailey
Lonnie Shelton
Bill Willoughby
Earl Cureton
Randy Wittman

With 3 games left in the regular season this team is currently tied for its division lead and holds the tie-breaker. For any owner looking to hop on to a winning team right now, this is the team for you! This team did trade away its next two first round picks to be competitive right now, but both picks would have been late anyways and they got a late first this coming draft from another team. This is a perfect team for any owner looking to compete right away!

First come, first serve!

Team 2: Detroit Pistons - Available! - 3rd best lottery odds!
Steve Stipanovich
Rodney McCray
Kelvin Ransey
Robert Reid
Paul Pressey
Clemon Johnson
Derek Smith
Reggie Johnson
Sidney Green
Scooter McCray

The owner of this team was penalized for extreme tanking and decided to leave the league. Lucky for you, the penalty is waived for a new owner! This is a team that should have been better but instead gets the 2nd best lottery odds in a stacked draft class! They don't have their 2nd round pick but do have another lottery pick (1 lottery ball) and a future first from a probably lottery team! This is one of the best deals I've ever seen available in the classifieds and it couldn't come during a better draft class. Ever heard of Michael Jordan, Hakeem Olajuwon, Charles Barkley, or John Stockton???

First come, first serve!
10/12/2016 10:59 AM (edited)
If anyone would prefer another team ready for contention, I'd be willing to give up the Orlando Magic if I can have Detroit (I'd like to keep the Magic name, just swap rosters if Ben or anyone else in the league doesn't have a problem with it). Building a team is more fun than maintaining it for me. This team had a three-peat recently and this is the roster.

Adrian Dantley
Jack Sikma
World B Free
Larry Drew
Orlando Woolridge
Terry Tyler
Micky Johnson
Johnny Davis
Joe Meriweather
Audie Norris
Harvey Catchings
Granville Waiters

Team doesn't have first round picks in the next two seasons, but is pretty well off. Currently 52-30, could be even better next season. I'm just bored of them.
10/11/2016 3:29 PM
I'll take that Pistons team
10/12/2016 12:03 AM
I would take that Magic team (and move them to an available Midwest franchise that isn't Dallas) if jt was willing to hop to the current Dallas team.

Who didn't love World B Free?

I am not interested in taking the Dallas team though, too many players I don't care for.
10/12/2016 12:09 PM
So, that's a hard no then?
10/12/2016 11:36 PM
Posted by edsortails on 10/12/2016 11:36:00 PM (view original):
I'm guessing it's a limp no.
10/13/2016 1:38 AM
Posted by edsortails on 10/12/2016 11:36:00 PM (view original):
I will site mail jt7king, but my guess is he stays with Orlando
10/13/2016 9:17 AM
Jt is staying with Orlando, Dallas is still available
10/13/2016 9:55 AM
Posted by edsortails on 10/12/2016 12:09:00 PM (view original):
I would take that Magic team (and move them to an available Midwest franchise that isn't Dallas) if jt was willing to hop to the current Dallas team.

Who didn't love World B Free?

I am not interested in taking the Dallas team though, too many players I don't care for.
Yeah sorry buddy, I would've wanted Detroit because I like rebuilding.
10/13/2016 5:20 PM
Draft going on right now, Dallas up to pick soon
10/16/2016 6:56 PM
FTM progressive, 1 team available! Drafting Now! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.