Early Entries no longer visible Topic

I just submitted a ticket on this, so maybe I'll get an answer. In Rupp, 2nd period of recruiting has started. You can no longer tell how many early entries a team had. ALL players still show up on the ratings page, and the News has dropped off. So, for example, I know of one team that APPEARS to have no openings, but I know got AT LEAST one early entry. I'd like to be able to see if that was 1 or 2, b/c I didn't figure I needed to write it down. It is very important, in order to know what kind of cash budget and Attention Point volume the various schools have. Assuming WIS does nothing to correct this, anyone have any ideas, short of copying the News after the championship game which shows the EEs? Thanks.
10/11/2016 5:55 PM
Look at the draft?
10/11/2016 6:39 PM
Yeah - I noticed this too hawk. It would be one thing if you could see news, but this makes recruiting with EE's even more messy. Heck, its messy for people trying to figure out any battle, including against teams that have an EE.
10/11/2016 6:55 PM
Posted by cubcub113 on 10/11/2016 6:39:00 PM (view original):
Look at the draft?
Draft doesn't happen until after Period 2
10/11/2016 9:12 PM
Better play it safe then hawkfan. Good luck!
10/11/2016 9:35 PM
If we're going for realism, hidden EEs is definitely not the way to do it. Hopefully this is an oversight and can be easily fixed
10/11/2016 9:39 PM
Early Entries no longer visible Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.