3.0 loyalists.. WTF.

How about people who want to play a freakin game and a bunch of troublemakers who don't want to play and don't want to let anyone else play either. And fill every good thread with the same tired arguments about how the old days are great and the new game sucks.

It sucks for some people, others like playing and want to use the forums as a resource to actually play the game.
10/16/2016 12:39 AM
Posted by hughesjr on 10/16/2016 12:39:00 AM (view original):
3.0 loyalists.. WTF.

How about people who want to play a freakin game and a bunch of troublemakers who don't want to play and don't want to let anyone else play either. And fill every good thread with the same tired arguments about how the old days are great and the new game sucks.

It sucks for some people, others like playing and want to use the forums as a resource to actually play the game.
That's what I want to use it for.
10/16/2016 1:10 AM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 10/16/2016 1:10:00 AM (view original):
3.0 loyalists.. WTF.

That's what I want to use it for.
Wardo, you could have the cheat codes and be in an empty conference and still screw it up and miss the NT.
10/16/2016 6:18 PM
Posted by hackerhog on 10/12/2016 1:05:00 AM (view original):
Anyone that's known me in this game. Email me if they switch back to the old format. [email protected].

New format sucks ***.
Yeah I don't enjoy this either. So far it has made the game feel like an additional responsibility in my life. Which like, paying money for that privledge isn't thrilling me right now.
10/17/2016 11:57 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
3.0 loyalists.. WTF.

How exactly are posts that are upset about HD keeping you from playing or not letting others play?
10/17/2016 8:57 PM
Posted by vandydave on 10/17/2016 8:57:00 PM (view original):
3.0 loyalists.. WTF.

How exactly are posts that are upset about HD keeping you from playing or not letting others play?
When they infiltrate every thread, it becomes impossible to use the forums for a resource for the game.

Get them to start a WIS sux forum and leave to game forums for the games.
10/17/2016 11:50 PM
Posted by hughesjr on 10/17/2016 11:50:00 PM (view original):
3.0 loyalists.. WTF.

When they infiltrate every thread, it becomes impossible to use the forums for a resource for the game.

I think you misunderstand the meaning of the words "every" and "impossible".
10/18/2016 12:09 AM
3.0 loyalists.. WTF.

Or, since their last forum ban has helped so much ...
10/18/2016 12:23 AM
Posted by vandydave on 10/18/2016 12:09:00 AM (view original):
3.0 loyalists.. WTF.

I think you misunderstand the meaning of the words "every" and "impossible".
Careful, you may strain something with all that thinking. I'm sure your time is better spent coming up with zinger's and clever negative posts about an employee who stopped working at WIS rather than actually thinking.
10/18/2016 3:56 AM
Ironic.
10/18/2016 12:59 PM
Here is the bottom line. We have a new game version .. And at least two developers attention to make it better right now. ******* and moaning about the old game does not help this game get better.

When these developers shift focus to another game, as is inevitable as they have more games that need work, then we will be stuck with that game for 3 or 4 years. I'd like that game to be as good as it can be.

That will only happen if we move on from HD2.
10/18/2016 1:19 PM
agree 100% with hughes. HD2 is not coming back. move on.
10/18/2016 2:23 PM

Introducing Hoops Dynasty 3.0

Have you tried the new HD? The latest version includes a new and improved scouting and recruiting system along with a revamped user interface now playable on any device!

Copied that from the main wis page - the word "improved" is an interesting one, although I guess the goal of marketing isn't necessarily truth but rather selling stuff.

10/18/2016 6:00 PM
vd, all your whining is so yesterday. Are you just about gone?
10/18/2016 7:48 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.