Posted by bathtubhippo on 10/18/2016 2:23:00 PM (view original):
agree 100% with hughes. HD2 is not coming back. move on.
+1 I have decided to stay, still am unsure about a lot of stuff but it seems developers are finally going forward and implementing positive stuff. We will see but we can hope for something good.
10/18/2016 9:13 PM
I intended to keep my last team for a couple of seasons to try 3.0, but I missed the start of recruiting and dont see the point of playing from behind - which seems devastating in the new scheme with the need to unlock actions and limits on effort. Adios when season is done.
10/18/2016 9:37 PM
Posted by CoachSpud on 10/18/2016 7:48:00 PM (view original):
vd, all your whining is so yesterday. Are you just about gone?
Are you close to revealing who you are an alias for?
10/18/2016 10:39 PM
Posted by mamxet on 10/18/2016 9:37:00 PM (view original):
I intended to keep my last team for a couple of seasons to try 3.0, but I missed the start of recruiting and dont see the point of playing from behind - which seems devastating in the new scheme with the need to unlock actions and limits on effort. Adios when season is done.
It's not the big a deal if you missed a few cycles....missing the first period is bad but 2 or 3 cycles is easily made up.
10/18/2016 11:55 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 10/18/2016 11:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mamxet on 10/18/2016 9:37:00 PM (view original):
It's not the big a deal if you missed a few cycles....missing the first period is bad but 2 or 3 cycles is easily made up.
For sure, lots of teams are very high or high without even spending anything other than attention points. You can unlock a scholarship and offer that, then 1 home visit or campus visit and get to very high on some players. Other players they may have offered other things to.

The only way to know is to unlock actions and try one. (Well, if you make it to moderate with not everything yet unlocked only on attention points, the other coaches have likely not put in much effort)
10/19/2016 2:36 AM
I'm talking Div II, or Div III here. In 2.0, I rarely recruited anyone in my own Division. But if you have 5-6 schollies to give, you have to wait until the second recruiting season in order for anyone to become higher than Moderate.

That sure seems risky. I'm afraid I'm going to end up with too many walk ons when that happens.

Someone calm my worries about this. : )
10/19/2016 5:34 PM (edited)
Posted by skinndogg on 10/19/2016 5:34:00 PM (view original):
I'm talking Div II, or Div III here. In 2.0, I rarely recruited anyone in my own Division. But if you have 5-6 schollies to give, you have to wait until the second recruiting season in order for anyone to become higher than Moderate.

That sure seems risky. I'm afraid I'm going to end up with too many walk ons when that happens.

You are listed as moderate artificially .. but if you put in enough effort to keep other people at low then you will likely jump to very high on the first cycle that runs in the 2nd session. (If you put in effort, it counts, it just shows moderate {even if the effort is very high} .. until session 2 starts.

It is risky, especially for guys who want to sign late. But if you can sign before the last day, it is not THAT risky to be 1 level up.

10/19/2016 8:25 PM
Posted by skinndogg on 10/19/2016 5:34:00 PM (view original):

I am in the same boat. I did scout some small D3 states and founded some solid players I could lock up cheap in both recruiting effort and scouting budget.
10/19/2016 8:35 PM
◂ Prev 12345

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.