Sanders Supporters Topic

couple of things:

1. most of Hillary's votes came from the South, which would not have mattered in the general.
2. it is well documented that every Senate Democrat endorsed Clinton before any of the primaries happened.
3. the Iowa Democratic primary was (suspiciously) won by a coin toss.
4. we most certainly did stay home. she did not court us, and it was one of the many reasons she lost. for that, Trump supporters should kiss our feet when they get the chance.
5. i thought, perhaps, that Trump had moved to the left on trade, war and healthcare. turns out those were lies. those lies probably made some of us think that the difference between Hillary and Trump wasn't great enough to bother voting, or made some of us think that he was worth their vote. again, neither of those things were true.

i voted for Hillary (begrudgingly) because it was apparent to me that a reality TV star with an animal pelt on his head who welshes his workers, used Polish immigrants to build his buildings, was indebted to the international banks he criticized, was a Democrat for most of his life, said Hillary Clinton was doing a great job as First Lady at the time, had a hard time doing anything faithfully (like marriage or executing the Office of President of the United States), trusted Roy Cohn of all people, had bankrupted his own assets and successfully ended the USFL probably wasn't President material.

by the way, it's not what he said at Charlottesville. that's a very literal interpretation of his press conference. i take issue with what he DIDN'T say. there may very well have been blame on both sides, given what was happening that day. the concept is that nobody cares about people who support Confederate monuments. if you really loved the military, you would know that Union troops are buried at West Point, but not Confederate troops. i know that because when i was 16, i asked that very question on a tour of West Point. a monument to foreign leaders (because the Confederacy was, by definition, a separate country) really doesn't belong here, especially if it stands for hateful ideologies. they did not have a point. if you support Confederate monuments, you support a country that America defeated, one which supported its economy with slavery, discrimination, racism and sexism. if you really take pride in that, you're a degenerate.

so i bit my tongue and voted for Hillary in order to keep Donny Tinyhands out of the White House. i failed. for some reason, 62 million people decided that this guy, who loves the economy but hates cheap labor from people who are willing to do it, who thinks that lowering taxes on people who pay the most taxes is good for poor people, who wanted to punish people for getting abortions, who thought a judge couldn't do his job because he was Mexican but loves law and order, who doesn't believe in big government but increased the deficit and loves redundant government agencies like ICE, who loves rich people but hates donors, who decries politicians but bought them anyway.......

62 million people thought that guy should lead the country.

thanks, Hillary, for letting that happen.

sincerely,
the future of America
8/29/2018 1:12 AM
You are blocking the author of this post, bds9992.
8/29/2018 8:22 AM
Posted by genghisxcon on 8/28/2018 11:51:00 PM (view original):
At least you were right about the "unprecedented levels of corruption" this term.
Please list the proven corruption. It's easy to stand back and toss BS accusations. Just look at many of the comments in many of these threads - totally baseless BS, that is then proven to be lies and/or exaggerations.
8/29/2018 9:10 AM
This dude is almost as astute as bl.
8/29/2018 9:54 AM
I thought you blocked him?
8/29/2018 10:02 AM
Posted by tangplay on 8/29/2018 10:02:00 AM (view original):
Nope. I blocked Bracco and BDS.
8/29/2018 10:12 AM
it's funny because in approximately 15 years, millennials are going to get what we want anyway. barring a major war or economic depression, we can wait a year and a half. all of this will be undone very soon. have fun, fascists!
8/29/2018 12:41 PM
Time marches on.......... old guys and old ways get abandoned................my time will be sooner than I care to admit...............
I've learned one thing certain. There are over 62 Million racists and fools in the U.S.
No joke. Sad but true.
Most of them watch TV.
8/29/2018 1:49 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/29/2018 10:12:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/29/2018 10:02:00 AM (view original):
Nope. I blocked Bracco and BDS.
Pretty sure EVERYBODY blocked Bracco - long ago.
8/29/2018 2:54 PM
if they didn't, they should have
8/29/2018 3:03 PM
◂ Prev 12
Sanders Supporters Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.