In Support of Wilk Topic

For those that may be interested in looking at a new world, I recommend Wilk. The level of competition is amazing and really challenging. I am having more fun and learning more about this game than in any other time during my time playing GD. I have particularly enjoyed D-1AA, which I did not think I would enjoy. The recruiting dynamic is very different than any other level and requies your attention for the entire term of the recruiting period.

Feel free to SM me if you have questions. Jobs should be opening up soon.
10/12/2016 5:20 PM
Well said, Nitros. Well said.
10/13/2016 6:15 AM
When sign ups start I STRONGLY recommend new coaches to come on board. Excellent community to play in with blogs, radio shows etc. Also, as I've mentioned in another post I only play in Wilk now (not that that means much because I'd rather play one team anyways).
10/14/2016 10:19 AM
There are some nice teams open st the moment and still some prime rebuild areas.
10/14/2016 12:17 PM
In Support of Wilk Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.