Hi friends. Last roll, we faced down 13 openings and filled within two weeks. This roll, we have 10, and I'm looking to keep the under-two-week trend alive.

So I'm offering a $5 cert, personally, to each of the 10 people to sign up and claim these last open teams. The league is public; simply sign up, claim a spot, and after we start the regular season* and you're still active (signed in within ~1-2 days), you'll get a $5 cert.

*I'd prefer active owners even though we have a lot of spots to fill. Please try to at least guide your franchise through this season!

Thanks all, and see you in the world

*UPDATE: This carrot doesn't seem to be effective in the face of the openings, and so I am withdrawing it except for the one new owner who joined.

https://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Main/WorldRedirect.aspx?id=123
10/27/2016 11:55 AM (edited)

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.