Posted by cwisniewski on 10/13/2016 2:32:00 PM (view original):
When I saw this topic name I got really exciting thinking I was going to receive a compliment or something.

We are planning to shut down the Beta world in the very near future, but this does not mean that there will be no more changes coming to HD. Any more changes will just be tested internally from here on out.

That being said, we greatly appreciate everyone who participated during the Beta and to show our appreciation we will be distributing rewards within the next week or so to all those that participated.

So thanks again to all of our Beta testers.
uggghhh, if there was ever a sign that WIS truly has new marketing goals, then it has to be the fact that even the new admins are throwing around passive-aggressive emojis these days.
10/13/2016 6:18 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 10/13/2016 6:16:00 PM (view original):
Fwiw, sorghum beer is awful. Like undrinkably bad. Just saying.

I am am going to make some bread tonight I think.
How dare you not quote my post when you're responding to me.
10/13/2016 6:20 PM
I LOVE my Principia team in beta...wish I could transfer it to a real HD world-but I'll take a reward, lol.
10/13/2016 6:57 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.