CONCUSSIONS Topic

It isn’t perfect, but the NFL has been starting to take concussions more seriously in recent years, and this season further steps have been taken in an attempt to ensure that concussed or possibly concussed players don’t return to the field.

But Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump apparently thinks protecting the brains of NFL players makes the league and the players soft.

10/13/2016 3:44 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 10/13/2016 3:44:00 PM (view original):

It isn’t perfect, but the NFL has been starting to take concussions more seriously in recent years, and this season further steps have been taken in an attempt to ensure that concussed or possibly concussed players don’t return to the field.

But Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump apparently thinks protecting the brains of NFL players makes the league and the players soft.

Can't both be accurate assessments?
10/13/2016 4:06 PM
Who cares? I don't want President muddling in sports. The government generally ***** things up then raises taxes. Why would I want that?
10/13/2016 7:15 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/13/2016 7:15:00 PM (view original):
Who cares? I don't want President muddling in sports. The government generally ***** things up then raises taxes. Why would I want that?
No one cares what you want
11/6/2016 6:42 PM
CONCUSSIONS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.