Taking over team question Topic

I am getting ready to take over John's Hopkins with its legendary 27 game losing streak in Rupp. I just looked and they had 5 openings, but they have already been filled by coach Simmy. All of my other players are sucky sophomores. Does anyone know if I can cut the players that were just recruited, or am I stuck with the 5 scrubs that were just recruited in the first period? Either way, I anticipate that at most only one player on my team will not be cut eventually, at best.
10/13/2016 7:14 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
No they have not reported yet! He is talking about recruiting second session.

Same thing happened to me in beta testing where Sim recruiting gave me nothing at all (not walk on, but recruits). Seble said you are stuck with the recruits, but can cut players off the existing roster.
10/13/2016 7:52 PM
Can confirm, you are stuck with them. And what's worse, they will be listed as recruited by you, so you can NEVER cut them without penalty. (Can that be fixed? I'd figure it wouldn't be too tough of a fix)
10/13/2016 9:25 PM
That is pretty bad. Send a ticket. You should at least be able to cut them without penalty after the season.
10/13/2016 9:28 PM
I think you can only cut 3 per season .. at least that used to be the case.
10/14/2016 1:24 AM
Tarv, they shouldn't be listed as recruited/signed by you, if it is than that is a bug.

Chapelhillne, are they showing up as recruited by you?
10/14/2016 10:08 AM
Posted by cwisniewski on 10/14/2016 10:08:00 AM (view original):
Tarv, they shouldn't be listed as recruited/signed by you, if it is than that is a bug.

Chapelhillne, are they showing up as recruited by you?
Thanks, will send a ticket.
10/14/2016 1:34 PM
Taking over team question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.