Trout/Brett Season 2 - Need a Replacement Owner Topic

we are at about game 8 into the new season & we have an unsuspected opening due to the previous owner needing some time away.Franchise Profile: Fighting Illini - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports who won 90 games last year, is in pretty good shape as an organization & has the 26th pick in the draft is available to a good owner. They are in the NL South.

Thanks
10/14/2016 4:47 AM
i should add the following in relation to our Private World Rules;

1. We have a prospect budget cap at 30 million with no exceptions. Anyone who transfers into prospect cash more than 30 mil mistakenly can re-transfer out of the issue without any penalty. Using that extra money in any transaction (IFA or Draft signing) you will not be asked to continue with the world at rollover.

2. We have a MWR of 60 (.370 winning %) that will be tweaked in this case as obviously there is a disadvantage of going 0-7 +. The penalty on not making the MWR is a cap on prospect budget of 20 mil the next year (Same parameters as above if you go over that). In this case we wouldnt start counting the winning percentage until 10 games after you took over to give time to set everything up throughout the orginization as necessay....or some other similar accommodation.
10/14/2016 10:11 AM
I would take it over
10/14/2016 12:13 PM
thanks bigronnie - i think we have the spot filled by mannytanner. sent in the ticket about 30 min ago
10/14/2016 4:07 PM
Trout/Brett Season 2 - Need a Replacement Owner Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.