Season 125 Coach of the Year Nominees - D1AA Topic

Congratulations to the following nominees for D1AA Coach of the Year:
Phimutau - Texas State

Ebel331 - Columbia

Dagoat - Northeastern

Chetty1963 - Maine

Pete61 - Eastern Kentucky

To vote, send a sitemail to Cjsweat before 11:59PM EST Monday, October 17th. Winners will be revealed on Tuesday.
10/14/2016 12:42 PM
I shouldn't be on this list, but thank you. I might vote for Phimutau since he knocked me out.

Looking at final rankings it looks like a lot of top teams played their final game losing to da_goat...
10/14/2016 8:07 PM
Sorry this is late...I'm vacationing all week. But.....
Congratulations to our Season 125 Coach of the Year!

chetty1963 - Maine!
10/19/2016 9:35 AM
Congrats chetty!
10/19/2016 10:10 AM
Very nice!
10/19/2016 10:56 AM
Nice! Shout out to all of the nominated coaches.
10/19/2016 1:01 PM
Hey guys,

I've been out of pocket with work stuff the last few days and haven't had a chance to post. But, while I question of whether I was deserving of this award, I wanted to thank everyone for this amazing honor. This is, by far, the most challenging world I've played in, and all of you have pushed me to step up my game just to survive in this world. There are a number of coaches such as Kas1007, Pete, OP and Mraston who I want to thank for always tolerating my questions on strategy and being willing to provide their expertise and input.

What is interesting is that I came very close to leaving Maine, as my frustrations continued to mount heading into last season. But, I remember reading something Vhoward said in one of his write-ups that sometimes your best bet is to stay put. So, despite my desire to find greener grass, I knew that leaving would be admitting defeat. Last season was certainly a special season, and while the Black Bears are a long shot to win a title in this world, we'll keep plugging away.

Thanks again, Gents!
10/20/2016 11:46 PM
Great Job Chetty you had the boys cranking.
10/21/2016 11:58 PM
Season 125 Coach of the Year Nominees - D1AA Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.