Does GD know/care what a customer is? Topic

I screwed up the first game of the season and lost to a poor team. Went on to a 9-4 season in Stagg, and was first team out of the playoffs. OK, I lost to a poor team, I would live with that. Then I find out that an AI team in my league, Monmouth, made the playoffs even though I beat them in the 9th game of the season. Both because I beat Monmouth in a more recent, head to head game, and also for the sake of giving a little extra credit to a human player, how does GD continue to do things to drive customers away from this game? It's my first season with this team and things will get better, but it ****** me off a good bit. And yes, I know I just needed to beat Marist and it wouldn't have been an issue. Crap.
10/14/2016 7:25 PM
hrmm
10/14/2016 7:50 PM
Posted by mickyminn on 10/14/2016 7:26:00 PM (view original):
I screwed up the first game of the season and lost to a poor team. Went on to a 9-4 season in Stagg, and was first team out of the playoffs. OK, I lost to a poor team, I would live with that. Then I find out that an AI team in my league, Monmouth, made the playoffs even though I beat them in the 9th game of the season. Both because I beat Monmouth in a more recent, head to head game, and also for the sake of giving a little extra credit to a human player, how does GD continue to do things to drive customers away from this game? It's my first season with this team and things will get better, but it ****** me off a good bit. And yes, I know I just needed to beat Marist and it wouldn't have been an issue. Crap.
log off?
10/14/2016 9:24 PM
Yes, you had better conference record (7-1 vs. 6-2), but Monmouth had better overall record (11-2 vs. 9-4) and was ranked higher (29 vs. 32).
10/14/2016 10:25 PM
Does GD know/care what a customer is? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.