Can it get any worse? Topic

Add-on to MikeT strategy of voting for most likely to die... vote for most likely to die or be impeached.

10/20/2016 3:19 PM
Sounds like you're a Hillary man.
10/20/2016 3:55 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/20/2016 2:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 10/20/2016 1:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/20/2016 11:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 10/20/2016 9:41:00 AM (view original):
This hasn't been getting as much mention as it should this morning, lost in the shuffle of the other noise (particularly Trump's refusal to say whether he will accept the legitimacy of the election results), but this might be the most telling thing (at least to me) that came out of last night's final debate.

The US intelligence community announced two weeks ago that it was confident that the Russian government was behind the recent email hacks. Clinton brought it up last night. "She has no idea whether it's Russia, China or anybody else" said Trump. "Hillary, you have no idea". Clinton fired back "Do you doubt seventeen military and civilian agencies?" to which Trump responded "And our country has no idea. Yeah, I doubt it, I doubt it."

Now . . . picture President Trump in the situation room of the White House during some sort of crisis. All of his "trusted" advisors providing him solid, credible information about the crisis at hand. And him just rejecting everything he hears because it doesn't fit his desired reality.

How can anybody support this?
Do you think Hillary mishandled confidential material?

Do you think the FBI's findings in the investigation of Hillary's email are legit? Honestly, if some low level government employee does what Hillary did, they are not running for President. They are preparing for a legal battle in hopes of staying out of jail.

Trump is terrible but he, and the rest of America, have reason to doubt the Obama/Hillary people's findings.
Honestly, you have no idea what you're talking about.
So you don't think Hillary mishandled confidential material?

Or do you think Sgt. Joe would be given a pass if he did the same thing?

Has to be one or the other.
I think that no one would go to jail for what Clinton did. The investigation revealed that the problems with information handling and the classification process itself are systematic problems that stretch far beyond Clinton individually.
10/20/2016 4:20 PM
There was a column in WSJ recently urging reluctant conservatives to vote for Trump, arguing that he can't go too far off the rails because he knows the Repubs would love to impeach him and put Pence in charge.
10/20/2016 4:20 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 10/20/2016 4:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/20/2016 2:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 10/20/2016 1:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/20/2016 11:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 10/20/2016 9:41:00 AM (view original):
This hasn't been getting as much mention as it should this morning, lost in the shuffle of the other noise (particularly Trump's refusal to say whether he will accept the legitimacy of the election results), but this might be the most telling thing (at least to me) that came out of last night's final debate.

The US intelligence community announced two weeks ago that it was confident that the Russian government was behind the recent email hacks. Clinton brought it up last night. "She has no idea whether it's Russia, China or anybody else" said Trump. "Hillary, you have no idea". Clinton fired back "Do you doubt seventeen military and civilian agencies?" to which Trump responded "And our country has no idea. Yeah, I doubt it, I doubt it."

Now . . . picture President Trump in the situation room of the White House during some sort of crisis. All of his "trusted" advisors providing him solid, credible information about the crisis at hand. And him just rejecting everything he hears because it doesn't fit his desired reality.

How can anybody support this?
Do you think Hillary mishandled confidential material?

Do you think the FBI's findings in the investigation of Hillary's email are legit? Honestly, if some low level government employee does what Hillary did, they are not running for President. They are preparing for a legal battle in hopes of staying out of jail.

Trump is terrible but he, and the rest of America, have reason to doubt the Obama/Hillary people's findings.
Honestly, you have no idea what you're talking about.
So you don't think Hillary mishandled confidential material?

Or do you think Sgt. Joe would be given a pass if he did the same thing?

Has to be one or the other.
I think that no one would go to jail for what Clinton did. The investigation revealed that the problems with information handling and the classification process itself are systematic problems that stretch far beyond Clinton individually.
That's an interesting take. Very liberal based but interesting nonetheless. I think, if the government entrusted us with confidential information and we handled it in the same manner as Hillary, we're going to be on the wrong end of a prosecution.
10/20/2016 4:25 PM
I find it comical that everyone here thinks Trump is worse than Hillary or Hillary is worse than Trump. They are both equally horrible.
Trump is just, pure plain and simple, inadequate! ..... and while Hillary may be more qualified than Trump, she is so far from being trustworthy that I don't believe one f()cking thing she says. She'd lie right to your face and it wouldn't bother her one bit. Anyone who believes her is a fool.

I'm starting to think we need to vote for the vice-president of choice, Pence or Kane. Chances are both Trump and Hillary could, would, or should get impeached if they get elected.
10/20/2016 4:38 PM
No, no they're not.
10/20/2016 4:40 PM
Yes they are!
10/20/2016 4:42 PM
The difference is negligible. Anyone saying "Hillary all the way!!!" is a lifelong liberal who couldn't make themselves vote Repub. And the people touting Trump as the only option are no different. It's nonsense. They're terrible. It's like choosing between a **** sandwich or **** soup.
10/20/2016 6:53 PM
yum...**** soup!
10/20/2016 7:10 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/20/2016 3:55:00 PM (view original):
Sounds like you're a Hillary man.
He's a Hillary frog.
10/20/2016 7:10 PM
I think a reasonable person can say, "Clinton certainly isn't perfect and has significant weaknesses but she is magnitudes better than Trump."

The only people I know who say both candidates suck equally are lifelong conservatives (along with a couple super-fringe leftists. The kind of people that think 9/11 was an inside job).
10/20/2016 7:12 PM
both candidates suck, but I don't think they suck equally. Hillary is a known liar, but she's a politician, so it comes with the territory. Trump is a racist, sexist, egotistical fool.
10/20/2016 7:15 PM
Essentially ALL candidates for president suck. Except maybe Obama.
10/20/2016 7:22 PM
Hillary is a politician. That's why she's better at covering up how bad she is. What's her signature move in her political career?

BL, why did you jump out of the Hillary mishandling confidential material conversation? Do you really think you or I, if entrusted with the same information Hillary mishandled, would walk away unscathed after a FBI investigation?
10/20/2016 7:37 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...12 Next ▸
Can it get any worse? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.