Can it get any worse? Topic

Yes, we've already agreed she is a much more experience thief, liar and perjurer. Exactly what our current political system needs least. Maybe if there were a few more foul-mouthed jack@sses in office we wouldn't spend so much money to get so little accomplished.
10/15/2016 7:25 PM
My vote for Clinton is because Trump is a complete moron.

And anyone who defends Trump - is a complete moron.
10/16/2016 12:20 AM
10/16/2016 7:33 AM
Posted by sjpoker on 10/16/2016 12:20:00 AM (view original):

The only defense for Trump is that he isn't Clinton.

I'd still rather have someone tell me what they're going to do and not care if I like it, than someone who will look me in the eye, tell me what I want to hear, do something totally different, then lie about it.
10/16/2016 10:16 AM
Posted by all3 on 10/16/2016 10:16:00 AM (view original):

I'd still rather have someone tell me what they're going to do and not care if I like it, than someone who will look me in the eye, tell me what I want to hear, do something totally different, then lie about it.
So you think Trump will do what he says he will do? Honestly?
10/16/2016 10:49 AM
Posted by all3 on 10/16/2016 10:16:00 AM (view original):

Clearly you were in a messy divorce
10/16/2016 10:49 AM
Trump has proven he doesn't worry about telling people what they want to hear. He's also proven he says what is on his mind. I respect and value that infinitely more than Clinton's lies. Also, FWIW, I've had the same saint of a wife since fairly young and plan on keeping it that way.

Again, I can respect a difference of opinion as to which one is worse, as long as it's based on your feelings about these specific candidates, and not the "Party Line" bull sh!t b_l follows. I'm curious as to which it is for you two.
10/16/2016 6:54 PM
Nothing to do with party line. Usually in an election, neither candidate is perfect and both sides can find something to complain about. I heard a good analogy the other day using the show Chopped.

In a normal situation, neither cook makes a great dish, one under cooks the risotto, the other over cooks it, and it's hard to guess which way the judges will go.

In 2016, one contestant over cooked the risotto and the other cut his finger off, left it in the dish, and sprayed blood all over the completely raw risotto. Then he proclaimed his risotto a "YUGE" success.
10/16/2016 10:50 PM (edited)
You admitted to mike that you always vote straight Party. Did you lie? (That would be quite Clinton-esque of you.)
10/16/2016 9:50 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/16/2016 9:50:00 PM (view original):
You admitted to mike that you always vote straight Party. Did you lie? (That would be quite Clinton-esque of you.)
No, I don't always vote party line. I voted GOP for congress 12ish years ago. I've also voted GOP in local and State elections.
10/16/2016 10:49 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/16/2016 9:50:00 PM (view original):
I think that he's saying that Democrats are as equally flawed as Republicans. But he always votes for them anyways. Because they're Democrats.
10/17/2016 7:20 AM
I mostly agree with the first part of that, Democrats are usually just as flawed as Republicans. I vote Democrat, though, because their policies are closer to what I want in place.

This year, the Republican nominee for President is so flawed that he isn't in the same universe as Clinton. Easiest choice I've ever had to make as a voter.
10/17/2016 9:14 AM
Other than not being Trump, what is Clinton's greatest accomplishment, that puts her in another universe?

10/17/2016 9:37 AM
I believe he's saying that it's Trump who lives in a different universe.
10/17/2016 9:44 AM
And other than you're obvious hatred for Clinton, what in your opinion makes Trump a good candidate for President?
10/17/2016 9:58 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...12 Next ▸
Can it get any worse? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.