Can it get any worse? Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 10/20/2016 6:53:00 PM (view original):
The difference is negligible. Anyone saying "Hillary all the way!!!" is a lifelong liberal who couldn't make themselves vote Repub. And the people touting Trump as the only option are no different. It's nonsense. They're terrible. It's like choosing between a **** sandwich or **** soup.
I've voted republican three times in presidential elections and more times than I can count in state elections. Trump is much worse than Hillary. Kasich or Rubio get the nod, I probably would have voted gop. Kasich for sure.
10/20/2016 7:45 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/20/2016 4:09:00 PM (view original):
So people on this site think Trump micromanages a multibillion dollar Corporation. I don't beleive that's true, as I don't think any person could do that. However, those same posters then turnaround and say the man doesn't know what he's talking about. HUH? If he's, as they claim, making all the decisions about such a huge, World-wide Corporation, doesn't that show he's pretty much got his stuff together? At least try to make sense in your hatred-filled rantings guys.
Trump's company is successful but it's hardly as impressive as you make it. He's not Larry Ellison.
10/20/2016 7:57 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/20/2016 7:37:00 PM (view original):
Hillary is a politician. That's why she's better at covering up how bad she is. What's her signature move in her political career?

BL, why did you jump out of the Hillary mishandling confidential material conversation? Do you really think you or I, if entrusted with the same information Hillary mishandled, would walk away unscathed after a FBI investigation?
?

What did I jump out of?

You asked a question. I gave you my answer. You said, "that's interesting."

10/20/2016 8:09 PM
I would think the Argue Monkey would have torn into this:
"That's an interesting take. Very liberal based but interesting nonetheless. I think, if the government entrusted us with confidential information and we handled it in the same manner as Hillary, we're going to be on the wrong end of a prosecution."

And the AM would have to respond to this:
"Do you really think you or I, if entrusted with the same information Hillary mishandled, would walk away unscathed after a FBI investigation?"

Are you feeling OK?
10/20/2016 8:17 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 10/20/2016 7:12:00 PM (view original):
I think a reasonable person can say, "Clinton certainly isn't perfect and has significant weaknesses but she is magnitudes better than Trump."

The only people I know who say both candidates suck equally are lifelong conservatives (along with a couple super-fringe leftists. The kind of people that think 9/11 was an inside job).
You really don't have anyone else to talk with, do you? If you did, you'd know there is no shortage of Democrats who wouldn't vote for Clinton, no matter who her opponent was. I'm one of them. I know many others. If you're saying this stupid **** for a reaction, I'll admit you're doing a good job. If you're saying it because you actually believe it, I honestly do pity you.

Of course, technically you're correct, because we don't say both candidates svck equally.
10/20/2016 9:00 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/20/2016 8:17:00 PM (view original):
"That's an interesting take. Very liberal based but interesting nonetheless. I think, if the government entrusted us with confidential information and we handled it in the same manner as Hillary, we're going to be on the wrong end of a prosecution."

"Do you really think you or I, if entrusted with the same information Hillary mishandled, would walk away unscathed after a FBI investigation?"

Are you feeling OK?
I didn't think your the first part was very interesting and I already answered the second part.
10/20/2016 11:12 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 10/20/2016 11:12:00 PM (view original):

Are you feeling OK?
I didn't think your the first part was very interesting and I already answered the second part.
SEE? PSBL does that all the time. If he has no interest in the question, he ignores it. Yet he DEMANDS you answer his questions. And he hits you again and again and again with "this" replies.

What an idiot.
10/21/2016 6:43 AM
I don't blame him for not being interested in that discussion. Any reasonable person recognizes that Hillary got preferential treatment in the mishandling of confidential information. Whether it was ignorance, incompetence or willful neglect, she really ****** it up. And our system looked the other way.
10/21/2016 8:36 AM
LATEST OFFICIAL INTERACTIVE ELECTORAL COLLEGE MAP-------- 10/ 21/16------

CLINTON/ KAINE------ 402 DRUMPF/PENCE------ 136
10/21/2016 8:47 AM
Posted by sjpoker on 10/21/2016 6:43:00 AM (view original):

Are you feeling OK?
SEE? PSBL does that all the time. If he has no interest in the question, he ignores it. Yet he DEMANDS you answer his questions. And he hits you again and again and again with "this" replies.

What an idiot.
I answered his question. Then he asked it again.

10/21/2016 9:07 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/21/2016 8:36:00 AM (view original):
I don't blame him for not being interested in that discussion. Any reasonable person recognizes that Hillary got preferential treatment in the mishandling of confidential information. Whether it was ignorance, incompetence or willful neglect, she really ****** it up. And our system looked the other way.
Slick Willy wasn't looking the other way.

10/21/2016 9:13 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 10/21/2016 9:07:00 AM (view original):

Are you feeling OK?

What an idiot.

Remind you of anyone?
10/21/2016 9:24 AM

Trump national political director Jim Murphy 'steps back' from campaign

Move comes as campaign mobilizes for final crucial push

10/21/2016 9:45 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/21/2016 9:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 10/21/2016 9:07:00 AM (view original):

Are you feeling OK?

What an idiot.

Remind you of anyone?
You. Me. Tec. Pretty much anyone that argues here.
10/21/2016 9:50 AM
I have a pretty simple question: Does anyone really like Hillary? I mean, if the Republicans put anyone other than a raging ******* against her, would you really truly think she was the BEST option to run this country given her pathological lying, rampant hypocrisy, and ****** record on basic information security? All I hear is "Trump is an idiot" (unproven, but likely) and "Trump is a sexist pig" (true, but Hillary stands resolutely behind her husband and against women, so that's not really a differentiator) and "Trump is a loose cannon" (true)

Seriously, I haven't seen ANYONE say "Her ideas are great, and her leadership and intelligence are exactly what the country needs"...

10/21/2016 11:31 AM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11|12 Next ▸
Can it get any worse? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.