Battle Analysis - FYI Topic

There was in fact a post saying that even if there is no playing time preference, promises starts and minutes will still impact the further recruiting actions positively, just not to the same amount as if there was a playing time preference
10/15/2016 9:22 AM
Posted by robinsmd on 10/15/2016 9:22:00 AM (view original):
There was in fact a post saying that even if there is no playing time preference, promises starts and minutes will still impact the further recruiting actions positively, just not to the same amount as if there was a playing time preference
In beta?
10/15/2016 9:23 AM
Find the post by seble that says that, I don't think it's true
10/15/2016 2:33 PM
I actually think I remember reading that in the DC, but I could be wrong. You can check for yourself.
10/16/2016 10:57 AM
Posted by mullycj on 10/15/2016 2:33:00 PM (view original):
mully seems right to me....

What seble said is:
Yes, there is always pretty significant credit from the promise action on its own, regardless of preference.

If they have a preference for playing, there is an additional boost on every recruiting action after the promise is made.

LINK

So, what that means is .. if you offer a start or promise minutes, then it has an impact at the time that actual effort is processed on every player, whether or not they have a preference to 'Want to Play'. That single bump happens all the time.

There is also an ONGOING EFFORT every single turn for players who WANT TO PLAY if you have Promised minutes or a start. This on going extra effort is only applicable to guys who WANT TO PLAY .. not every recruit.

NOTE: I looked at both Dev Chats and I did not see anything about minutes, promise or start.
10/16/2016 11:37 AM (edited)
Posted by hughesjr on 10/16/2016 11:37:00 AM (view original):
Posted by mullycj on 10/15/2016 2:33:00 PM (view original):
mully seems right to me....

What seble said is:
Yes, there is always pretty significant credit from the promise action on its own, regardless of preference.

If they have a preference for playing, there is an additional boost on every recruiting action after the promise is made.

LINK

So, what that means is .. if you offer a start or promise minutes, then it has an impact at the time that actual effort is processed on every player, whether or not they have a preference to 'Want to Play'. That single bump happens all the time.

There is also an ONGOING EFFORT every single turn for players who WANT TO PLAY if you have Promised minutes or a start. This on going extra effort is only applicable to guys who WANT TO PLAY .. not every recruit.

NOTE: I looked at both Dev Chats and I did not see anything about minutes, promise or start.
Wow. Good to know. Get that promise in early for maximum return if the guy wants to play. Thanks, hughes.
10/16/2016 3:16 PM
◂ Prev 12
Battle Analysis - FYI Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.