Got To Vent, I am FUMING, My Apologies Topic

Winona State in Stagg:
Ok. There is No Way in Hell my team should have lost to an AI team especially when it was do or die in the playoffs ! My team is NC caliber and ready to rumble with the BEST and this sh_t makes me want to say Sayonara to GD !!!
10/15/2016 2:38 PM
Head scratchers do happen. That team has 5 OL that have a blocking rating of 70 or higher. If a human was at the controls, there is no way that team would have been ranked 32nd starting the playoffs. If you played them 100 times they would win 5 of them, course this was just one of those 5.
10/15/2016 2:52 PM
Posted by mojolad on 10/15/2016 2:38:00 PM (view original):
Winona State in Stagg:
Ok. There is No Way in Hell my team should have lost to an AI team especially when it was do or die in the playoffs ! My team is NC caliber and ready to rumble with the BEST and this sh_t makes me want to say Sayonara to GD !!!
That is a pretty skilled sim team but I believe the reason you lost is within your own plan. Why do you play 4 QB's? Isn't 2 enough? Your freshman QB's turnovers definitely didn't help you.
10/15/2016 4:45 PM
Posted by awags on 10/15/2016 4:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mojolad on 10/15/2016 2:38:00 PM (view original):
Winona State in Stagg:
That is a pretty skilled sim team but I believe the reason you lost is within your own plan. Why do you play 4 QB's? Isn't 2 enough? Your freshman QB's turnovers definitely didn't help you.
Yah it looks like the Soph and Fresh QBs were used for first half??
10/15/2016 5:07 PM
Yup. Thought I could take them with my backups thus giving young studs playing time. But at half we Were Winning by 1 point.
Too close but still winning , I put all my best players in for whole 2nd half. Should have Kicked *** in 2nd half.
10/16/2016 4:56 AM (edited)
Posted by mojolad on 10/16/2016 4:56:00 AM (view original):
Yup. Thought I could take them with my backups thus giving young studs playing time. But at half we Were Winning by 1 point.
Too close but still winning , I put all my best players in for whole 2nd half. Should have Kicked *** in 2nd half.
Still though, should have run the table on them. I'm actually ****** for you lol
10/16/2016 5:52 AM
Posted by SoonerDream on 10/16/2016 5:52:00 AM (view original):
Still though, should have run the table on them. I'm actually ****** for you lol
Pis_sed*
10/16/2016 5:53 AM
I think you deserve a free season for this F up GD caused.
10/16/2016 5:54 AM
That assumption team is pretty good and you let them stay in the game early by resting your starters. If a player was controlling that team this wouldn't even be a question but sometimes the sim can win with just talent also.
10/16/2016 11:50 AM
I can't believe you were being wicky-wacky with your QB's during a playoff game - I figured it was a regular season game when you mentioned that. Burned.
10/16/2016 11:55 AM
Hypno, the qb that I started , although soph I believe was pretty good and it "was" gainst ai team. Anyhow , while still leading in 2nd half I put in all my best players. Should have won.(My best players that were sittinjg first half were way more than just QB. Almost every position had a starter sitting),
Although it killed me to lose after putting best players in, I am getting over it. My team could have been the NC winner ; That's what hurt the worst. It was last season . Check out my best RB. Incredible. Guess sometimes the AI chooses your team for a bad game. Maybe if I had my starters in whole game we could have overcome that; we only lost by few points.
10/16/2016 12:44 PM
Hey it's all dice rolls in the end. Go get 'em next season.
10/16/2016 1:52 PM
Lol. In many ways I agree with you Hypno. It's the PC version of the old Stratomatic Football or for those that know this one, APBA Football. Dice rolls done by the AI .
10/16/2016 3:00 PM
Big Strat fan as well as many other tabletop systems. We are all slaves to a random number generator in some way.
10/16/2016 3:05 PM
Played strato baseball and football for years. Switched to Pursue the Pennant for baseball
10/16/2016 8:35 PM
Got To Vent, I am FUMING, My Apologies Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.