Posted by npb7768 on 10/16/2016 12:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by beachhouse on 10/16/2016 11:45:00 AM (view original):
Posted by hughesjr on 10/16/2016 11:42:00 AM (view original):
Posted by beachhouse on 10/16/2016 11:34:00 AM (view original):
I recruited the guy hoping he'd hit 65+ given the start of 26 green. Still a great recruit, just frustrated comments. I didn't play enough beta to notice that the improvements for the majority were between that range for green.
That is only in certain areas though. Other areas (like PER and LP) have lots of growth potential. Others, like the ones mentioned by TJ and things like Defense seem to not go higher than 34 growth very often.
Yeah, I'll definitely make a note of that when it comes to further recruiting.
There was a great study done about a year ago which i didn't save, which looked at hundreds of recruits to see how much their Blue high-high categories actually gained. As hughes just mentioned, LP and PER had the most room for growth, in some cases 70 point gains over 4 years. Generally high-highs gained around 40 points at most, with an occasional player getting 50 or so.

I wish i could find that study or remember who ran the numbers to give him credit.
Possumfiend...I found it and bumped it.

It took me all day...I knew the name had an animal but I thought it was a weasel.

I did look at a lot of stenchhog and stewdog threads before I found it.
10/16/2016 9:28 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.