Is there a time limit an owner has to respond to an offer back? At any point will it default that the previous team does not want the player back? Thanks.
10/17/2016 8:17 AM
I believe it's 48 hours (somebody can correct me if that's incorrect). No response is a decline of the offer back.
10/17/2016 8:52 AM
Strange. I offered him back over 72 hours ago. After 48 hours (I'm assuming it was close to that), I did get the message on the home page that says "1 player needing assignment" - but when I go to assign him on the edit rosters page it says he has been offered back and cannot be assigned until the previous owner decides if he wants him.
10/17/2016 11:27 AM
My bad. First, he has to clear waivers (which could take up to 48 hours) before the original owner is presented with the "accept back" option. It's at that point when the next 48 hours kick in where he has to accept or decline. No response after 48 hours is an auto-decline.

Sounds like your guy has cleared waivers on all the other teams. Now it's up to the original owner to make a decision.
10/17/2016 11:53 AM
Thanks!
10/17/2016 12:19 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.