10/17/2016 1:37 PM
Jewell looks like the better 5 IMO because of the better defense and rebounding.

Thomson is the better scorer (better spd and perimeter) so if you're playing a team with a weak defensive center I would consider starting him there.

FWIW, Thomson is more of a 4 IMO. Fifty speed and bh, 30 pass are pretty good secondary #'s for a 4 at D2.
10/17/2016 1:54 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 10/17/2016 1:54:00 PM (view original):
Jewell looks like the better 5 IMO because of the better defense and rebounding.

Thomson is the better scorer (better spd and perimeter) so if you're playing a team with a weak defensive center I would consider starting him there.

FWIW, Thomson is more of a 4 IMO. Fifty speed and bh, 30 pass are pretty good secondary #'s for a 4 at D2.
Agree with everything TJ just said :)
10/17/2016 5:40 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 10/17/2016 1:54:00 PM (view original):

Thomson will get to 56/48 BH/PA and should be a SF later. Thanks for the info TJ.
10/17/2016 7:04 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.