Which of these 2 DLs? Topic

Hey all.

My first year in D1AA, with 1 scholarship remaining, I'm trying to decide between the following two DLs, both of whom 'have a lot of potential,' according to my scout.

Lawson has a 65.2 DL rating, Nelson has a 61.2. But Lawson's stamina has me worried, as does his strength. On the other hand, Nelson lacks in tacking. Who would you choose?

Gridiron Dynasty - Football Sim Games - Recruit Profile: Raymond Lawson
Gridiron Dynasty - Football Sim Games - Recruit Profile: Ronald Nelson
10/17/2016 3:44 PM
Ronald Nelson for me. I am guessing you will recruit better talent as your vision improves, so I would take the WE and hope he develops until you can move him down the depth chart.
10/17/2016 4:30 PM
My recruiting spreadsheet has Lawson rated higher on four of the six ratings systems I use, including the two most important.
10/17/2016 5:12 PM
Thanks fellaz!
10/17/2016 5:45 PM
Lawson for me. Neither great for 1A but since their main job is tackling , I go with the huge disparity advantage in that attribute.
10/17/2016 6:23 PM
I'd say it depends on what your trying to do with each. Pass rusher vs run stuffer. Recruiting to your scheme.
10/17/2016 8:30 PM
If you have a def line that can't run stuff First, then your pass rusher becomes redundant.
Smart coaches will attack a team's weakness and if they see a DLine that can't stop the run they will do a helluva lot of running. The pass rusher becomes lots less valuable then.
10/21/2016 7:38 AM
Lawson depending on the growth possibilities
10/21/2016 11:55 PM
I would probably take Nelson.
10/22/2016 1:12 AM
Which of these 2 DLs? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.