Has anyone ever created a logo and some uniforms for your team? I mess around with photoshop some and am thinking about making a logo and potentially some uniforms just for the heck of it.
10/18/2016 12:57 PM
OMG. What if Sergie91 made one for his old Blazing Anus team? Or Jon44 for his Las Vegas Punch Bowl Turds? Those are logos I NEVER want to see.

I think I just threw up in my mouth.
10/18/2016 1:15 PM
schedule1 did. He even had a jersey printed with his favorite fake player with a fake number.

Admittedly, I think of some of my guys with numbers. The Great Jimmy Powell has worn 31 since Little League. He was so good, when they were giving out the standard 1-15, his coach said "Son, what number do you want? I'll get it custom-made for you." He's worn 31 ever since.
10/18/2016 2:29 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/18/2016 2:29:00 PM (view original):
schedule1 did. He even had a jersey printed with his favorite fake player with a fake number.

Admittedly, I think of some of my guys with numbers. The Great Jimmy Powell has worn 31 since Little League. He was so good, when they were giving out the standard 1-15, his coach said "Son, what number do you want? I'll get it custom-made for you." He's worn 31 ever since.
Ironically, 31 is also the number of consecutive starts that he's lost against Mexico City.
10/18/2016 7:30 PM
LOL. That is about the same number of wins Mexico ****** gets every year while Jimmy pitches in the post-season.
10/18/2016 7:35 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.