GD Survivor - Winner announced Topic

I never interacted with Goat, so I ask you golfpro. Was there ever any sincerity in our alliance for/from you?

12/19/2016 10:36 PM
I think the idea of "we always wanted to get to final 2" is not the way to think and makes me wish there was a third option lol. If one of you would gave back stabbed the other I would have voted for you in a second. If you would have taken Jim to the the end it was an easy win. And winning is 100% the point. I believe in alliances but you still need to play the game and make impressive moved to win. Getting Jim to play his idol seems mute when you carried him to the end and he couldn't use it then anyways.
12/19/2016 10:52 PM
Redraider- I honestly don't recall having an alliance with you. I spent a few minutes looking at my sitemails and nothing is there. If I could change one thing it would be nothing. I made it this far so to me nothing needed to be changed.
12/19/2016 11:56 PM
Hookemhorns- I think my best move was getting out of the Team USA tribe and moving on, I had only one real ally there in katzphang and when he got put out I thought I was toast. However I was able to get psap and jim to help sway waregl to vote with me and somehow not get voted out.
12/20/2016 12:05 AM
Waregl- I proposed an alliance as sort of a backup plan in case go4itjim decided to play any tricks on me and goat. I do appreciate your help in getting me through those tough votes however.
12/20/2016 12:12 AM
Hookemhorns- I almost forgot the part when to save myself in Team USA tribe where I convinced goat and psap to throw a challenge. I actually messed it up and did it wrong, hahaha but I came up with the idea to have them throw the challenge. Psap had me do the picks and told me to make it not too obvious. Can you guys guess which challenge that was?
12/20/2016 12:23 AM
This question is for golfpro. How come when you decided with goat and psap to throw a challenge that I never knew nothing about it? I mean I was the captain of World team and could easily have made it work out.
This one for both of you guys. Is there any way I could have made you guys change your mind and voted one of the other out and taken me to the Final 2? I thought I might have a chance with goat.
Looking back on the game I still wonder what might have happened if I accepted psap's deal to vote out goat. I thought seriously about doing it but I know it is only a game but decided to be loyal to my first alliance as that is how I dictate my real life.
Good game guys!
12/20/2016 1:09 AM
In the vote to go from 4 to 3 there was a tie between myself and Jim that had to be voted again. Why? If you were all in on it I should have been eliminated 3-1 originally instead of needing a revote. Goat had immunity so apparently golfpro voted Jim instead of goat seeing as how you can't vote yourself.

12/20/2016 1:40 AM
Late night....wife's Christmas party at work. I'll answer questions now.
12/20/2016 10:22 AM
Posted by redraider68 on 12/19/2016 10:02:00 PM (view original):
My first question is for golfpro. I thought we had an alliance. What happened?

Second question for both of you. What is the one decision you made in the game that you would change?
I think I put too much trust in psap....primarily cause golfpro can vouch for him and he's been an ally from previous Survivor games....if Jim hadn't said anything and went with psap instead, I'd be asking questions instead of answering them.
12/20/2016 10:25 AM
Posted by hookemhorns7 on 12/19/2016 10:26:00 PM (view original):
Question to you both... Why do you deserve to win more than the other or what do you think you did during the game that "sets you apart?" I have read what path you both took to get here but why is yours better or more justifiable.
The first tribal pairing had me very worried....csudak and ghutton were both there and I thought they would get together and take devil with them....I knew I could count on katz, but that was it....fortunately they never got together... the key move to getting me this far was reaching out to go4itjim....took a huge gamble by letting him know of my alliances in other tribes....worked out quite well.
12/20/2016 10:35 AM
Posted by go4itjim on 12/20/2016 1:09:00 AM (view original):
This question is for golfpro. How come when you decided with goat and psap to throw a challenge that I never knew nothing about it? I mean I was the captain of World team and could easily have made it work out.
This one for both of you guys. Is there any way I could have made you guys change your mind and voted one of the other out and taken me to the Final 2? I thought I might have a chance with goat.
Looking back on the game I still wonder what might have happened if I accepted psap's deal to vote out goat. I thought seriously about doing it but I know it is only a game but decided to be loyal to my first alliance as that is how I dictate my real life.
Good game guys!
Jim, I thought pretty hard about making that move.....it would've show everyone just how much in charge of game I really was....but I didn't win immunity and didn't have the chance to do it....still it would've been tough to throw Chaz overboard at that point.
12/20/2016 10:43 AM
Posted by go4itjim on 12/20/2016 1:09:00 AM (view original):
Good game guys!
Jim -- For the challenge in which golfpro asked me to throw the challenge was the challenge where you had other obligations and gave the captainship to me. I allowed golfpro to pick our submissions (and he obviously already knew his own team's picks), but in true golfpro style he mindlessly effed that up and submitted the opposite of what he wanted.
12/20/2016 10:47 AM
Posted by waregl72 on 12/20/2016 1:40:00 AM (view original):
In the vote to go from 4 to 3 there was a tie between myself and Jim that had to be voted again. Why? If you were all in on it I should have been eliminated 3-1 originally instead of needing a revote. Goat had immunity so apparently golfpro voted Jim instead of goat seeing as how you can't vote yourself.

Just to make sure we were completely safe, we had Jim transfer his immunity to me....had Chaz stir up the pot a little so Jim would think I was in trouble and therefore transfer it to me. I thought that possibly you might pull a rabbit out of the hat....play an immunity idol or something.....in that case, I threw a vote at Jim to be sure that worst case scenario, he went home and not Chaz or I....after the vote came back 2-2, it was an easy re-vote to eliminate you 3-1.
12/20/2016 10:55 AM
Posted by da_goat on 12/20/2016 10:25:00 AM (view original):
Posted by redraider68 on 12/19/2016 10:02:00 PM (view original):
My first question is for golfpro. I thought we had an alliance. What happened?

Second question for both of you. What is the one decision you made in the game that you would change?
I think I put too much trust in psap....primarily cause golfpro can vouch for him and he's been an ally from previous Survivor games....if Jim hadn't said anything and went with psap instead, I'd be asking questions instead of answering them.
This whole thing about trust is silly. In the end, to win Survivor you must turn on everyone except for 1 person (assuming it is a 2 man final). If you are not 100% sure that you are one of those Final Two's, then you will be screwed. It was clear as day that the real life brothers-in-law Chaz (golfpro) and Goat were taking each other to the finals. Anyone who didn't see that, or know that, was duped by them. Jim turned on my game changing offer to be my #2 because he was "warned" about me. Warned about what -- that i don't like to see a game play out where the favorites with the largest numbers waltz their way into the finals? So everyone can stop selling the "you can't trust psap" narrative, and "i put too much trust in psap" -- what really happens and lets see which one of the two of you acknowledge this in your answer .... is that the reason you are in the finals is because you duped players like Jim and Waregl and Katz and Coachoatie (all my allies with the exception of Jim) into believing that i was a true threat when the entire time the true threat was the unbreakable alliance between Goat and Golf -- this is why i am having a hard time to decide who should win. Who actually sold the most deception to the newbie's who were duped by both of you?
12/20/2016 10:56 AM
◂ Prev 1...17|18|19|20|21|22 Next ▸
GD Survivor - Winner announced Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.