GD Survivor - Winner announced Topic

Still waiting on go4itjim's vote.
12/21/2016 8:13 PM
Sorry about the late vote.
12/21/2016 9:11 PM
All votes are now in....

Truedevil - da_goat

Sjurat - golfpro

Hookemhorns,redraider, psap, wargl72, go4itjim's all voted for da_goat.

Congratulations da_goat on winning GD Survivor.
12/21/2016 11:04 PM (edited)
Congrats da_goat! Thanks for putting this on nyaggie, I had fun doing it, glad it was brought back.
12/21/2016 9:58 PM
Congrats.... like most survivor losers I'm still bitter and salty lol
12/21/2016 10:14 PM
Good job Chuck. I figured you would win. I got one vote anyways. Hahaha!
12/21/2016 10:16 PM
Congrats da_goat
12/21/2016 10:19 PM
for the record i voted for da_goat also, but i guess my vote doesn't count aggie ??

congrats Goat. you controlled this game from start to finish.
12/21/2016 10:36 PM
Congrats goat. Hope we do this again soon. It was fun.
12/21/2016 11:00 PM
Posted by psap on 12/21/2016 10:37:00 PM (view original):
for the record i voted for da_goat also, but i guess my vote doesn't count aggie ??

congrats Goat. you controlled this game from start to finish.
It counted, just making sure you were paying attention
12/21/2016 11:05 PM
I'll post idol hiding spots and letters home tomorrow.
12/21/2016 11:07 PM
so who was this ??

To: psap
Sent: 11/23/2016 1:56:00 PM
Subject: RE: Stevedotdec ghost

I don't think there are any idols found yet. Only guesses were made by the 3 of us and redraider.

-----Original Message-----
To: golfpro71
Sent: 11/23/2016 1:53:00 PM

lets wait a bit and see what happens. did they open your sitemail yet? if not, i doubt there are any idols out there - i would have expected one to be passed to redraider if there was last vote, right?

Sent: 11/23/2016 1:09:00 PM

No message back yet from steveghost. I think to be safe we should split votes. How do you want to do it?

To: golfpro71
Sent: 11/23/2016 11:10:00 AM

to: golfpro71; da_goat

lol. this is pretty funny.

Chaz i know you remember that stevedotdec was our very first game of Survivor ever. it was redraider, stevedotdec, csudak and you on one side, and i flipped you to our side.

this is most likely csudak, but it could be redraider.

remember i told you guys that nyaggie wrote an elimination post and then took it down? it said there were 4 votes for redraider and 4 votes for psap. but only 1 of the votes for psap counts. so i'm guessing csudak (and maybe a few others) are playing around as outside observers, but not impacting the game.

let it go. it could be fun. the game has been fairly boring, and i of course like being the target of **** anyways.

so to more important things. i don't care which one.
the only thing to think about this time, which we overlooked last time, is do we need to split the votes in case there is an idol out there?

Sent: 11/23/2016 10:17:00 AM
Subject: Stevedotdec ghost

I don't really know if this in fact is actually from him (goat thinks it may be someone's alias). Goat and I both got the same message. Who can this be pulling a stunt like this and who is 3rd person he sent to?
If your totals are correct then waregl is safe and now we can vote out hookemhorns or truedevil.
Whom do you guys prefer?
What should we do about this message? I am leaning one of two ways- send it to nyaggie and tell him to deal with this person or maybe post it on the forum and tell ghoststeve to leave the game alone.
Maybe we get lucky and 3rd person will contact goat or me. We can lead them on saying yep vote psap and get a idol.
hahaha!
Biggest question is who to vote for- hookem or trudevil?

ghostofsteve
To:
golfpro71
Received:
11/23/2016 1:40:00 AM
Subject:
I know where the idols are hidden...
This is stevedotdec. I was going to cohost with nyaggie, and have inside information as to where the idols are hidden. If you have played Survivor games in the past, you know that I have a personal vendetta against Psap. I am only sending this to 3 of you. If Psap happens to get voted out next, then I will send each of you the location to one of the idols (there are only 3 idols in the game...each will get the location of a different idol). If Psap does not get voted out, then I will give 3 different players the same opportunity on the next vote. I know that you can make this happen!

Steve
12/21/2016 11:38 PM (edited)
psap
To:
ghostofsteve
Received:
11/25/2016 9:18:00 PM
Subject:
RE:
glad that you are happy and makes you think you impacted the game. you didn't. but it doesn't really matter to me anyways - its all fun for me.

ghostofsteve
To:
psap
Received:
11/25/2016 6:55:00 PM
Subject:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! I just convinced your friends to vote you out with the promise of fake idols. And you thought you were the only one who knew how to use fake accounts in this game! Revenge is sweet...Steve has risen from the dead!
12/21/2016 11:37 PM
I can assure you it wasn't me. I was working with you (so I thought) until the ebel vote when I realized I was on the outside looking in.

Making up fake idols (THAT NOBODY BOUGHT!!!!) I would do. Creating an alias to screw with you after I was eliminated goes against the spirit AND rules of the game.
12/21/2016 11:52 PM
Wasn't me, once I'm out I stay away from the game other than just reading the boards. Not my business to get involved with others trying to play it. Remember, I thought it was bogus with people using alias'/usernames that were close to other players to gain info. I think that sort of stuff is lame and was the biggest one banging the drum on that.
12/22/2016 8:48 AM
◂ Prev 1...19|20|21|22 Next ▸
GD Survivor - Winner announced Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.