GD Survivor - Winner announced Topic

we are running out of suspects here...
is someone obvious being overlooked ???

sjurat ?? the world's worst GD player (618 seasons, and coming up on 8,000 games played w/o an NC yet) who i know despises me ??

nyaggie ?? you wouldn't have influenced your own game would you ?? do you have a vendetta against me that i am unaware of ??
12/22/2016 11:42 AM (edited)
Posted by nyaggie98 on 12/21/2016 11:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by psap on 12/21/2016 10:37:00 PM (view original):
for the record i voted for da_goat also, but i guess my vote doesn't count aggie ??

congrats Goat. you controlled this game from start to finish.
It counted, just making sure you were paying attention
you know, there is some proof here of your disdain towards me....
12/22/2016 11:33 AM
Thanks, guys....looks like I can retire from the Survivor games now that I've made it to the top....who am I kidding...lol!
12/22/2016 11:42 AM
Posted by psap on 12/22/2016 11:42:00 AM (view original):

sjurat ?? the world's worst GD player (618 seasons, and coming up on 8,000 games played w/o an NC yet) who i know despises me ??

nyaggie ?? you wouldn't have influenced your own game would you ?? do you have a vendetta against me that i am unaware of ??
You forgot one suspect....yourself.
I thought this was you right from the beginning....you were up early(1:28am) on the 23rd of Nov (page 13 of this thread) and this ghostofsteve moniker created that very day....sitemail I received was time-stamped at 1:40am.....just figured that you wanted to gauge the amount of loyalty that pro and I had with you.
I figured you would think we were seriously contemplating the offer if we said nothing at all about it....made sure that Chaz told you of the sitemail and by doing so, it would set your mind at peace.
Chaz took it to another level by sending more sitemails to the "ghost" asking for 2 clues and other stuff....he kept you abreast of everything and sent you copies of the sitemails.
12/22/2016 12:04 PM
Posted by da_goat on 12/22/2016 12:04:00 PM (view original):

You forgot one suspect....yourself.
I thought this was you right from the beginning....you were up early(1:28am) on the 23rd of Nov (page 13 of this thread) and this ghostofsteve moniker created that very day....sitemail I received was time-stamped at 1:40am.....just figured that you wanted to gauge the amount of loyalty that pro and I had with you.
I figured you would think we were seriously contemplating the offer if we said nothing at all about it....made sure that Chaz told you of the sitemail and by doing so, it would set your mind at peace.
Chaz took it to another level by sending more sitemails to the "ghost" asking for 2 clues and other stuff....he kept you abreast of everything and sent you copies of the sitemails.
LOL !!

I wish i would have thought of that, but i did not. I would have happily taken credit for it had i done it, just as i have taken full credit for all the deceptive things that i have done in the past. But i can 100% assure you, in as much as any of you actually trust me, that i most certainly did not do this. I think you know that i was not as vested in this game as i had been in other games -- so while i believe your thought and theory are sound about how you might think i play the game -- it was definitely not me.
12/22/2016 12:15 PM
Aggie- where do you put the idols? I sure hope they were not in Messi's soccer ball or in womens college basketball locker. HAHAHA!!!
12/22/2016 7:41 PM
Working on that now golfpro, they are on my work computer so I'm piecing them together from the idol clues I sent out.
12/22/2016 8:15 PM
My guess is there was an idol from the Dr. Strange movie.
12/22/2016 8:42 PM
Here are the idol locations (don't have what they were each good for with me)

Idol of Not My Bird (In cage with Cockatoo in Iron Man 2)
- Glaweather - Firm Don Cheadle (replaced Terrance Howard in Iron Man 2) worked for in House of Lies
- Australia - Cockatoo's are indigenious to Australia
- Model S - Type of car Elon Musk's (who makes a cameo in Iron Man 2) company makes
- Larry King - Tony Stark's mistake Stan Lee for him in Iron Man 2
- 27-3 - Mickey Rourke's (Played Whiplash) amateur boxing record
- Maya - ILM program used for shots in the film

Idol of Da Big Boom (In Batman's Kryptonite Grenade Launcher in Batman v. Superman)
- Chuckie - Ben Affleck's (Batman) character in Good Will Hunting
- GP-25 - Type of grenade laucher
- Indian Ocean - Where the kryptonite is found in Batman v. Superman
- Lane Smith - Played Perry White in Lois and Clark: Adventures of Superman
- Chiba, Japan - Birthplace of Tao Okamoto who played Mercy Graves
- Eminem - Was in 8 Mile with Michael Shannon (General Zod)
- Otto and Rolf - Two of Simon Gruber's (Jeremy Irons, played Alfred) henchmen from Die Hard with a Vengence

Idol of Ice Ice Cold Baby (In Siberian Prison with Silver Surfer in Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer)
- London Eye - Fantastic 4 prevented it from being destroyed in Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer
- 77% of Russia - Land Area of Siberia
- Razzie - Movie was nominated for 2 Razzie Awards
- Gina Torres - Wife of Laurance Fishburne, who voiced Silver Surfer
- The Grand Slam - Written by Mark Frost, who wrote Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer
- Dodge logo - On the Fantasticar
- 37% - Films rating on Rotten Tomatoes
12/27/2016 3:40 PM (edited)

No vendetta at all, the first time I know about the fake steve was when you posted it last night
12/22/2016 9:14 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by pyt100 on 12/23/2016 9:15:00 AM (view original):
Everyone thought orangepeace would win by using his experienced reach around techniques
You got a series hard-on for orangepace, did he not give you the reach around you were hoping for.
12/23/2016 3:47 PM

I am the BEST of something ---- and no N/Cs with 8000 games...psap stands for Piece of Sh*t Always Please.

Just out of curiosity - what stupid-assed thing did you do to **** me off?
12/25/2016 7:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...20|21|22
GD Survivor - Winner announced Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.