Pudge (formerly Ott/Crash Davis) - S5 - FILLED Topic

Season 5 of the World Formerly Known as Ott/Crash Davis has only two (count 'em, two) openings as we prepare to roll into the offseason. That's right, we haven't even rolled over from Season 4 yet and only have two owners not renewing. If that doesn't speak to some of the dedication and quality of the league, I don't know what does.

If you're ready to join a world with short offseasons, Pudge is the place for you! I have worked tirelessly in recruiting to find this consistent group of owners to make sure nobody suffers the dreaded merger or months of waiting to fill. Please send me a sitemail if you are interested in joining!
10/19/2016 1:23 PM
We already have one in line to take over the vacant AL team. That leaves only one opening! If you are interested in an NL team in a world that will most likely be filled within hours of rolling, send me a sitemail.

https://www.wisjournal.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseRatings.aspx?fid=6710
10/19/2016 3:50 PM (edited)
I will take the Memphis team if still available.
10/20/2016 8:01 AM
FILLED. Memphis ended up renewing, so we only had the one AL opening that was claimed early in the rollover process. Thank you to everyone who showed interest in joining, and please consider Pudge in the future!
10/20/2016 10:55 AM
Pudge (formerly Ott/Crash Davis) - S5 - FILLED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.