When can you cut a player? Topic

I am in Wilkinson D2 and recruiting started today and i have 2 punters and 1 kicker, i could use the scholarships.
10/19/2016 3:01 PM
It's too late. I think you have from when the season ends (after the NC game) until the coaching change period is over.
10/19/2016 3:05 PM
Yes, after the NC game until the records flip to 0-0.
10/19/2016 4:51 PM
You can cut any player at any time - if you meet them in the back alley for a knife fight .
10/20/2016 3:39 PM
The time to cut players is during the job change period. The point in the season where the evening session after the NC game sims(usually 11:05 PM CST) and the job change deadline ends(10:59 PM CST), It's a 3 day period. After the deadline is over with then it shifts to allowing new coaches into the world and once that occurs the ability to rescind scholarship ends.

Or do like mojo said
10/20/2016 4:22 PM
When can you cut a player? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.