Suck it, Jays Topic

If not for the Sux, you'd be my most hated team. But, don't worry, you're on the Mt. Rushmore of ******* franchises. Go play soume hookey, eh?
10/19/2016 7:29 PM
All the Blue Jay's hate.
10/19/2016 7:43 PM
I guess i don't need to look up the score.
10/19/2016 7:54 PM
Oops. Spoiler alert.
10/19/2016 8:00 PM
Why do you hate the Blue Jays? Up until last year, they never won anything
10/19/2016 8:06 PM
The reasons are many(and they have won something) but I'll give a few highlights:

Self-explanatory

10/19/2016 8:33 PM

If you wanna fight somebody, fight them. Don't stand around with your mean mug.
10/19/2016 8:35 PM
Posted by d_rock97 on 10/19/2016 8:06:00 PM (view original):
Why do you hate the Blue Jays? Up until last year, they never won anything
Speaking as someone who lives near Toronto - once the team got Tulo and Price last year, fans acted like MLB should just hand them the trophy. They've been insufferable ********* ever since. And it's made worse by the fact that 70% of them are fairweather bandwagon jumpers who will disappear as soon as the team starts losing again. They have zero class, just like their douchebag of a RF.
10/20/2016 9:43 AM
you hate the Jays more than the Dodgers? That doesn't sound like a real Yankee fan!
10/20/2016 11:59 AM
When Jose Baustista first started putting up numbers, he was still a pretty humble guy. Over the past 2 years however, he has become a major ego (far bigger than he's worth). At the beginning of the season he was demanding a 5 year deal likely worth in the area of 25-30 million per. Considering the season he just had, he isn't close to being worth that. Not that he was really worth that at the beginning of the season.

Maybe the guy should work on still being a great player than being a mouth piece. A Jays fan, I'm glad he's gone and pray they don't even think of being him back. He's become a major a-hole.
10/20/2016 1:12 PM
Posted by aginor on 10/20/2016 1:12:00 PM (view original):
When Jose Baustista first started putting up numbers, he was still a pretty humble guy. Over the past 2 years however, he has become a major ego (far bigger than he's worth). At the beginning of the season he was demanding a 5 year deal likely worth in the area of 25-30 million per. Considering the season he just had, he isn't close to being worth that. Not that he was really worth that at the beginning of the season.

Maybe the guy should work on still being a great player than being a mouth piece. A Jays fan, I'm glad he's gone and pray they don't even think of being him back. He's become a major a-hole.
Shapiro must be as happy as can be right now. Jose has now spent a month (via his antics and his on-field performance) giving them every reason not to bring him back. At this point, I don't even think the fans will care.

If he lets Edwin leave, that's an entirely different story.
10/20/2016 1:17 PM
Exactly! The thing is Shapiro will only offer Edwin a 3 year deal. That will not be good enough unless they offer a lot more money per year than the 5 year deals he will be offered. I'd like to see him back and feel the Jays should offer him a 5 year deal but he'll be in a Red Sox uniform next year.
10/20/2016 1:42 PM
Dave Dom has made Edwin his top get for the off season.
10/20/2016 4:45 PM
Posted by edsortails on 10/20/2016 4:45:00 PM (view original):
Dave Dom has made Edwin his top get for the off season.
Edwin is in a great position. The Top 4 teams in the East should all be after him, to keep him from the other 3.

I can picture Jose in Boston. He fits their douchebag mold.
10/21/2016 9:55 AM
Boston would not be interested in Jose (if they are, they're stupid). Firstly they already have a good young trio of outfielders. Secondly, I seriously doubt Jose would accept a 1B/DH role (Ego like Bonds). Even though right now, that really what he is... So he'll go to a team willing to put him in the field... For me, they can have him.
10/21/2016 12:14 PM
12 Next ▸
Suck it, Jays Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.