Suck it, Jays Topic

I think Bautista will accept whatever role he is offered for $25 million per year
10/21/2016 12:36 PM
He might but, I think he still feels he's a really good OF. So it's very possible, he'll be another Bonds (wouldn't accept a DH/1B role). If you watched his body language when he did DH for the Jays, it was apparent he didn't like it. He wants to be in the field...
10/21/2016 1:57 PM
He killed his contract value this year with injuries, a weak finish to the season and a horrible attitude. He should consider accepting the QO and trying to restore his value next year. No way any team offers him more than $20M/year.
10/24/2016 9:47 AM
Yep..at beginning of season he thought his value at about 30 mill a year and a 5 year contract. Now...??? I think he'll get about 20 per year for 4 or 5 years.
To me it's about where he plays...he's barely a ML outfielder anymore but...

The Jays will send a QO to all of their FAs because Shapiro wants the picks. He wants to rebuild the farm system that AA stripped last season.
10/24/2016 1:47 PM
◂ Prev 12
Suck it, Jays Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.