Change his position Topic

Was thinking of changing this guy to RB. Thoughts?

https://www.whatifsports.com/gd/RecruitProfile/Ratings.aspx?rid=15953067&section=Ratings
10/19/2016 7:47 PM
Right now he is an ok db in d3.
If you convert him his WE which already sucks but can be raised by starting him will drop to something horrible I'm guessing. When you get him on your team try the conversion without finalizing it. If his WE go's up then you have my blessing. If it dives to something far worse than it is than leave him as a db.
Can't see him being a difference maker one way or the other.
10/19/2016 9:00 PM
I would certainly do what mojolad says by "checking" it first before finalizing. However, I had very, very good success making a conversion like this to RB about 2 years ago. My guy was a WR and I converted him....he became probably the best RB I ever had at D3 for a wishbone team.
10/19/2016 9:35 PM
I think his strength is too low to be an effective rb.
10/19/2016 11:12 PM
STR is a bigger factor in this engine vs when I had my success with that WR conversion. But...with 85 spd at D3....if you can get to the corner once a game.....and his ELU is very good also. I'd take the chance. I'm always looking for a guy like that to convert.
10/19/2016 11:36 PM
Thanks guys! I had 1 scholly left and felt I could use it on a project type guy. I don't like his Str number either, but his speed and Elu were too much to pass on especially after I got the scouting report that says he has a lot of room to grow.
10/20/2016 10:02 AM
I'd love to know how it turns out. I think you are gonna like that speed getting him to the outside.
10/20/2016 2:39 PM
Change his position Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.