Crum World: You're The Type Of Guy... Topic

Just some random Crum World thoughts that you KNOW are true:

- Simpleton at Pepperdine is the type of guy that will offer you a Tic-Tac, but only give you 1 tablet... I mean, c'mon, you've gotta give out at least TWO!

- Redwolf4 at Hartford is the type of guy that will order chicken at a steakhouse, and order Maine lobster in the middle of Wyoming.

- sidereal33 at Syracuse is the type of guy that will fake a French accent just to get attention from the ladies.

- Shafty at Villanova is the type of guy that when sitting at a diner will ask the waitress to open the blinds cuz it's too dark in there, but then a minute later go over and open them again because the sun is too bright.

- Psimon at Cincinnati is the type of guy that buys a 1975 BMW 2002 sedan, fixes it up nice, then hangs fuzzy dice from the mirror.

- duke137 at Rutgers, and ppk700 at East Carolina, are the types of guys that, while coaching on the sidelines wear Haggar slacks without a belt and with the price tag still hanging from their belt loop... John Madden style.

- Me at Providence... I'm the type of guy that will pick my nose just to show off my college ring, though my alma mater has no athletics and is not in Hoops Dynasty at all unfortunately for me.

10/20/2016 4:55 PM (edited)
Posted by npb7768 on 10/20/2016 4:55:00 PM (view original):

Just some random Crum World thoughts that you KNOW are true:

- Simpleton at Pepperdine is the type of guy that will offer you a Tic-Tac, but only give you 1 tablet... I mean, c'mon, you've gotta give out at least TWO!

- Redwolf4 at Hartford is the type of guy that will order chicken at a steakhouse, and order Maine lobster in the middle of Wyoming.

- sidereal33 at Syracuse is the type of guy that will fake a French accent just to get attention from the ladies.

- Shafty at Villanova is the type of guy that when sitting at a diner will ask the waitress to open the blinds cuz it's too dark in there, but then a minute later go over and open them again because the sun is too bright.

- Psimon at Cincinnati is the type of guy that buys a 1975 BMW 2002 sedan, fixes it up nice, then hangs fuzzy dice from the mirror.

- duke137 at Rutgers, and ppk700 at East Carolina, are the types of guys that, while coaching on the sidelines wear Haggar slacks without a belt and with the price tag still hanging from their belt loop... John Madden style.

- Me at Providence... I'm the type of guy that will pick my nose just to show off my college ring, though my alma mater has no athletics and is not in Hoops Dynasty at all unfortunately for me.

Lol
10/20/2016 5:49 PM
Crum World: You're The Type Of Guy... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.