PROBLEM: ALLEN reserved teams not showing up Topic

Posted by bathtubhippo on 10/23/2016 1:24:00 PM (view original):
i agree it sucks for veteran coaches in many situations, but I think shoe3 is probably right--WIS is doing this by design to help recruit/retain new coaches.

in some ways this issue is similar to the EE issue. if WIS can make the second recruiting session more playable for coaches with lots of vacancies, it will not be a big deal.
But this is totally your choice. No one makes you use the new season signup page. You could have used the Job Change period instead. Both have their own advantage / disadvantage. See this link. So this is totally your choice who as coached in the world before. These are 2 totally different kinds of signups.

It's like complaining that you want to practice Man-to-Man and then complaining that your team can't play zone.
10/23/2016 1:31 PM
I am not even getting in the second session Bath. Hughes, it is still dumb and I thought it was like it was before, job time or reserving a job is basically similar. If it can't be, just don't aloud reserving a team so everybody is even.
10/23/2016 1:34 PM
i see what you're saying, hughes. i thought the complaint was just recruiting in the second session being subpar and unfair.

zorzii, as i understand it now, the rationale for allowing both options is that you could either do what you did which might be worth it if you want to reserve a primo top job before it goes before the job change period...or you could use the job change period, run the risk of someone else taking a job you really wanted, but then get to recruit.
10/23/2016 2:53 PM
I never even considered reserving a team when moving up divisions or changing jobs within a division. I thought it was only for signing up for a new D3 team. Good to know. Does the reserve function work using the same job logic as applying for a job?
10/23/2016 3:50 PM
Posted by snewell12 on 10/23/2016 3:50:00 PM (view original):
I never even considered reserving a team when moving up divisions or changing jobs within a division. I thought it was only for signing up for a new D3 team. Good to know. Does the reserve function work using the same job logic as applying for a job?
You have to be unemployed in a world to use it.. But yes, you have to be qualified for a team for it to show up. The first person to reserve a team gets it.
10/23/2016 4:26 PM
I see. Thanks.
10/23/2016 4:31 PM
◂ Prev 12
PROBLEM: ALLEN reserved teams not showing up Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.