New Play by Play Topic

The side by side flowed like a back and forth game, this one you just read the scores since it's all a jumble.
10/23/2016 9:47 PM
Posted by vandydave on 10/23/2016 9:47:00 PM (view original):
The side by side flowed like a back and forth game, this one you just read the scores since it's all a jumble.
But you do agree that its all random anything can happen in a game and rally of minutes to a certain team? The only thing you can really take out of it is the stats which I do and you can only really record the losses and try to change your gameplan prior to the scores at certain minutes and finally tally's.
10/23/2016 10:16 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 10/23/2016 10:16:00 PM (view original):
But you do agree that its all random anything can happen in a game and rally of minutes to a certain team? The only thing you can really take out of it is the stats which I do and you can only really record the losses and try to change your gameplan prior to the scores at certain minutes and finally tally's.
Exactly my thoughts.
10/24/2016 12:57 AM
Exactly. Especially the finally tally's.
10/24/2016 1:17 AM
Posted by CoachSpud on 10/24/2016 1:17:00 AM (view original):
Exactly. Especially the finally tally's.
Gibberish. Non-sequitur. Nonsense. Were there any possible meaning to this concatenation of verbiage, the only thing left to do is poke with a stick to make sure it's really dead.
10/24/2016 12:53 PM
I'm trying but they need to fix the play by play. The original version worked and I enjoyed it but this is too jumbled without a good flow. Go back to original play by play or make keep tweaking it please!!!

And if if they want to make he game more mobile friendly why not have an app?
10/25/2016 3:29 PM
Yes, the new Play by Play is much worse than the old one. The biggest thing is they need to stop bolding the scoring plays as that takes all the suspense out of reading it; since you know the bold plays are points.
10/25/2016 4:53 PM
Posted by kevb on 10/25/2016 3:29:00 PM (view original):
I'm trying but they need to fix the play by play. The original version worked and I enjoyed it but this is too jumbled without a good flow. Go back to original play by play or make keep tweaking it please!!!

And if if they want to make he game more mobile friendly why not have an app?
That's what I was starting to think why not make a app for this. They were talking about developing one for buzzerbeater.com when I left but we may need a app I would love to have one.
10/25/2016 4:56 PM
Posted by utahjazz88 on 10/25/2016 4:53:00 PM (view original):
Yes, the new Play by Play is much worse than the old one. The biggest thing is they need to stop bolding the scoring plays as that takes all the suspense out of reading it; since you know the bold plays are points.
funny, because to me without the bold the play by play would look like hieroglyphics.
10/25/2016 6:56 PM
◂ Prev 12
New Play by Play Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.