Which is tougher to win a NC in? My opinion is D2 or D1AA is toughest to win a NC in. Any thoughts?
10/23/2016 6:11 PM
It really depends upon the coach. I'm not patient enough for DI-AA, I don't like DIII because my favorite level is DIA & DII so I try to get there as soon as possible.

There are so many variables to winning a NC. DIAA through DIII have vision so you have to build up vision to get the best players to compete and eventually win. DIA allows everyone to see so you get a lot of coaches who will just go after talent.
Usually the coaches with the best combination of planning and execution with regards to recruiting, game planning and strategy win the NC.

For me I feel it is DIA. For the amount of coaching talent as well as the varying levels of success needed to coach, recruit and win. DII was easier for me, it was my favorite level for a long time and even when I won my 2 NC's in Wilkinson, I didn't game plan for any specific coaches, I had certain generic plans in place based upon what coaches tendencies were and when I played them I looked at their team stats and put in the game plan based on that.
10/26/2016 5:57 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.