GUESS Ratings Formulas - Time for an overhaul? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by orangepace on 10/27/2016 2:13:00 AM (view original):
Posted by pyt100 on 10/26/2016 9:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by caesari on 10/24/2016 5:17:00 PM (view original):
I'd be willing to help. I think tweaks are all that are necessary, if anything.
with a .690 winning percentage let us know how not to win
Says the person with the following history:
  • Lucked into 2 National Titles with my leftovers after I decided to leave NCCU; following a NT run and 3 NT's in 6 seasons.
  • Never made it past the Quarterfinals in D1AA.
  • Currently has an 80-21 record overall in D1A, but only one season finishing in the WIS Top 10 (shows you typically schedule patsy SIM AI's).
  • Currently has a 2-4 record in bowl games at the D1A level.
  • Just quit Stanford (Guess Rated #13), after being taken to the woodshed in the Orange Bowl (34-14) by my Syracuse team (Guess #33) that was carrying 13 walkons.
For someone who was just embarrassed by a team that shouldn't have been able to stay on field with them according to GUESS. This is when you should be hiding in a corner with your thumb planted firmly in mouth; begging those of us offering to help Bob make some minor tweaks to do so. You could use the help.

</pyt100>
Lol. This is gold.
11/1/2016 1:10 AM
All of you take your personal squabbles elsewhere. If you can't contribute something positive to this thread,

STFU
11/1/2016 9:24 AM (edited)
If you say it in bold it's much more impactful, nice touch Bob
11/1/2016 6:27 PM
◂ Prev 123
GUESS Ratings Formulas - Time for an overhaul? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.